Instagram is a photo-sharing app that has become one of the most popular social networking platforms in recent years. Instagram is currently the most popular social app. It is also known for maintaining strict confidentiality. From family photos to private photos, we regularly update stories and photos so you can share something on Instagram and increase your followers.
With the recent ban on TikTok, Instagram has seized the opportunity to acquire users looking for an alternative short video entertainment platform. To take advantage of the situation, Instagram introduced the Reels feature that allows users to record a short video clip (around 15 to 30 seconds) using the app’s catalog of music, audio, effects, and other creative features to improve video quality.
However, there are some users who have reported that their Instagram reels are not working. So if that’s you, in this blog we will try to cover some of the possible solutions with which you can start enjoying Instagram reels once again.
Instagram didn’t allow directly to download Instagram profile picture in your phone gallery. but you want to see their Instagram profile and want to save them in your phone gallery no problem use Instagram Dp Downloader without any restrictions you can download also favourite Reels with Instagram Reels Downloader.
In this article, we will cover the possible solutions to make your Instagram Reels work again. We also outline the exact steps that each tip should follow, with your Android or iOS device. Let’s move on.
I have written a full guide on Recovering Deleted Instagram Messages you can go and check that out.
What is an Instagram Reel?
If you are new to Instagram Reels, it is a new Instagram feature owned by Facebook that allows you to record videos of up to 15 seconds in length. Also, it has a sea of beautiful filters and you can add your favorite music.
Instagram Reels is Instagram’s answer to TikTok, where you can create short clips to share with your followers.
Reels allow users to create short, interactive videos and post them to their own feed. Instagram Reels is already integrated with the Instagram application, so all you need to do to update the Instagram application is its latest version.
How to Fix Instagram Reels Not Working or Showing
Now we will look at seven fixes that you can use on your Android device or IOS device to get the reels working again. After trying each solution, you can check if the problem is solved.
If the Instagram Reels feature is not available or not working on your smartphone, follow the tips and tricks that we share below to fix the problem.
Check Instagram Reels At Following Places
To verify that Instagram Reels are not showing up or not working at all, first, check the various points where you should get reels.
- At the top right, tap on the plus icon to create a new post, check whether you can see the reels option shown in the tab below.
- Click on the camera icon in the upper left corner of the screen and check the Instagram Reels option at the bottom next to the refresh button
- Click on the search bar (Browse option) and verify that you can see the Instagram reels next to the home icon
- Go to your news feed and check if you can find the Instagram Reels option below
- Go to another user’s account and check the reels option next to IGTV. If you can see the Instagram reels on another account then there is a problem on your account’s side.
- Go to your “Instagram Stories” and check if the “Rollers” option is below or not.
If you want to Create Instagram Account without a Phone Number check this article.
Update your Instagram App-
If you can’t find the Reels option in your Instagram app, you may have forgotten to update the Instagram app. The outdated version of the Instagram app could be the reason why the Reels option is not showing up or not working. You can update the Instagram app from the Google Play Store on Android and the App Store on iPhone.
To update on Instagram, open the Google Play Store or App Store, search for “Instagram”, then tap the “Update” button. Next, open the app, go to the search section and scroll down 4-5 times to see the reels option and hay we provide you with the best Instagram Private Photo Downloader that you will surely love.
Join the Beta Program
By default, you are using the standard version of Instagram. On the other hand, Beta releases are primarily for tech enthusiasts and developers who are ready to try out new cutting-edge innovations.
So, sign up for the Instagram Beta program and you’ll have a chance to try the following feature before everyone else. But let me tell you that this Beta version can be full of bugs. So join at your own risk.
To join the Beta program, follow these steps:
- First, go to the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Now search for Instagram and tap on it.
- Scroll down and tap the Join button in the Join the beta section.
- To confirm, click Join again.
- After that, update the app to use the beta version.
- That’s it, you will now be able to use the Instagram Reels option in a while.
Log in with your Instagram account-
So you double-checked for a temporary bug or glitch on your Instagram account to stop Reels from working, and you have also updated your app still you are not able to see reels. An easy way to fix this, especially when multiple accounts are linked to your Instagram app, log out of your account and go back to:
- In the bottom right corner, tap your profile picture.
- When your profile appears, in the top right, tap the hamburger menu.
- At the bottom of the sidebar, tap “Settings”.
- Scroll under “Settings” and then tap “Exit”.
- Check your account and select “Sign out” again.
Even after logging in and logging in and not being able to fix the problem, you should try clearing the Instagram app cache because many users have reported that by clearing the cache, they can see Instagram Reels and be able to work with them.
In some cases, if a temporary cache and data are collected over time, they may conflict with the functionality of that application. Therefore, it is recommended that you delete this data from time to time.
In the case of Instagram, your data is stored in the cloud, so you won’t lose any data after clearing the cache. You will only be logged out of your account, where you can immediately log in and log back into everything.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open settings
- Tap apps
- In the search bar on the right side of Instagram
- In use, tap in Storage
- Now click on Clear Cache
- Now sit back and relax. The Instagram team will fix it soon and you will be able to access this feature again.
Uninstall and Install your Instagram App-
Whether it’s an Android or iOS smartphone, if Instagram Reels doesn’t work despite trying all of the above methods, it’s possible that the bug has affected the Instagram app on your smartphone. This can be easily removed or fixed by first removing the Instagram app and reinstalling it.
Report a problem-
If your Instagram is already up to date, try all the methods shown above. The reels are not working or not showing, so there are no issues with the phone or app versions. This can be a chance of your account isn’t blessed with a reel feature. In this case, you need to report the problem to Instagram.
After raising a complaint about this issue, the Instagram tech team will soon look into it and fix it for you.Do you know The Instagram Private Stories Downloader is a instagram story download web tool that saves the photos and videos posted on your Instagram stories.
You can Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages then you can check this full article which I have linked.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to your Instagram profile.
- Press the three horizontal lines (hamburger icon) from the top left corner.
- Tap Selection settings.
- Now tap the help button.
- Here you can report a problem. When a pop-up appears, tap the Report Problem option.
- Enter your problem, for example, Instagram Reels not working/ showing.
- If possible, if you would like proof for future references, you can even have the option of taking a screenshot of the issue.
- That’s it, tap the submit button and within 48 hours the reels option is enabled for your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Why are my Instagram reels not loading/working?
Ans. One of the main reasons may be a weak network connection. You can also try logging out of your account, then logging back in and checking if you are now able to load a reel.
Ques. Instagram Reels doesn’t work on a business account, what to do?
Ans. Regardless of the account, you can first try to update your account and wait 24 hours to see if the feature has been implemented. The second thing you can try is to log out of your business account, log in and out of another account, and then log in with your business account.
Ques. Why doesn’t Reels work on my Instagram account?
Ans. There may be several reasons for reels not working. You can try read this guided solution on How to Fix Instagram Reels, not Working/Showing.
Ques. How to fix reels not yet available in your region?
Ans. If Instagram Reels isn’t available in your region, there’s nothing you can do about it. All you can do is keep your Instagram app up to date and wait for the Reels feature to become available in your region.
Read more articles:
- Instagram Private Video Downloader
- Instagram Private Highlights Downloader
- 7 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- How to Fix Instagram Reels Option Not Working or Showing
Hope guys, now you can easily fix Instagram rollers not working/showing issues on your Android and iPhone devices.