At tricksndtips.com, we take intellectual property rights very seriously. We are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), and have taken steps to ensure that infringing material is removed from our website promptly upon receiving a notice of claimed infringement as described below.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated agent at the following address:
Upon receipt of a properly executed notice of claimed infringement, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content at issue.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. If you are unsure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Thank you for your cooperation.