Have you ever come across random posts on the internet that doesn’t make sense? Maybe it’s copypasta: Internet Memes Extras Let’s see where this cute word comes from and what it looks like, for example. Copypasta content isn’t much of a legend these days. Because it can be easily shared online and used many times over years or even decades. I am a streamer with over five years of experience on Twitch. I try to make Twitch copypaste simple and easy for you. And I will answer common questions on this topic.
Let’s learn together about copypasta, the purpose of Twitch, how it works online and the most popular copypasta. Are you looking for some best collections of Best Contact Names Ideas? if Yes then check this linked article, Lots of People find it cool using a Stylish Font Name on FB profile. Well, If you’re also one of them then this linked article is like a heaven for you. We have best Facebook Stylish Names List.
What is Copypasta?
A copy paste is a block of text that can be copied and pasted into any chat or text database. This is called copy paste. This is a combination of copy and paste. Often used (copy-paste) in text groups, cartoons or “trolls”. Naturally, to play with others, copypasta book memes!
Copy Pasta is a long manga story published online by Copy and Paste. They are often posted on websites or forums to tease new users as an inside joke. Popular examples of copypaste include My Name is Yoshikage Kira, SEAL copypaste, or Be Movie posters.
List of best copypastes
1. Classic Examples of Copypasta
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Do you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
You have made a massive mistake. Doing this for me would have made you a symbol in the world of intellect and literature. It is so typical for someone like you to forget this. It is so typical for someone like you to use abbreviated words. I was prepared to open your world to my knowledge and share my stories and art, with you. You will forever regret the choice you just made, so I will offer to let you do this project again. If you do not, you will have to face the consequences.
Just Do It
DO IT, just DO IT! Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday, you said tomorrow. So just. DO IT! Make. your dreams. COME TRUE! Just… do it! Some people dream of success, while you’re gonna wake up and work HARD at it! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! You should get to the point where anyone else would quit, and you’re not gonna stop there. NO! What are you waiting for? … DO IT! Just… DO IT! Yes, you can! Just do it! If you’re tired of starting over, stop. giving. up.
2. Funny copypastas
- ᕦ(✧ᗜ✧)ᕥ You take the moon and you take the sun. ᕦ(✧ᗜ✧)ᕥ
- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You take everything that sounds like fun. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- ☞♥Ꮂ♥☞ You stir it all together and then you’re done. ☞♥Ꮂ♥☞
- ᕙ(◍.◎)ᕗ Rada rada rada rada rada rada. ᕙ(◍.◎)ᕗ
- ᕦ(✧ᗜ✧)ᕥ ☞♥Ꮂ♥☞ ᕙ(◍.◎)ᕗ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) So come on in, feel free to do some looking.
- Stay a while ’cause something always cooking.
- Come on in, feel free to do some looking.
- Stay a while ’cause something always cooking.
- Yeah!!! ᕦ(✧ᗜ✧)ᕥ ☞♥Ꮂ♥☞ ᕙ(◍.◎)ᕗ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- 🆗 son, 🌞 there ain’t❌❌a ☝single☝fucking☝person☝ with any intellect👓👓📖who gives a 🎮remote🎮fuck🎮about your extensive vaping💯😎💨 talent. 😂I happen to be quite🎩the🎩intellectual🎩myself, so I can confirm✔✔this fact💯as truth™.👌if👌you👌think👌 that your vape💯😎💨 is going↗to get you hoes👯👯, you are utterly🐄 mistaken❌, fam👪. my pa👨 once taught📖 me the 😏secret😏 of life👍💛, and it was not❌❌ your vape💯😎💨 🆗🆒now listen 👂👂here my chum✌✌, my pa👨 was a man who kept it 💯💯💯💯💯💯. ✋that✋is✋six✋fucking✋hundreds✋ and he never❌🙅🙅 once vaped💯😎💨. The man 🚬smoked🚬some🚬mad🚬cigars🚬 because he wasnt❌the pussy🐱🐱you are🆗⁉❗⁉ he lived to be 💯 because he kept it 💯💯💯💯💯💯 and killed🔫🔪 👌every👌vaping👌fucker👌he👌saw👌🆗🆒😂😂👀👀 so in the spirit👻of me good ol pa👨, I think💭you should kys🔫 they have 🆓 vapes💯😎💨 in hell🔥and🔥it’s🔥lit🔥for😂 unintelligent vaping💯😎💨 hooligans lik
3. Best copypastas
- ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Who asked (Feat: No one) ───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►► 5:12/ 7:𝟻𝟼 ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙️
- Musk poured $44 billion into Twitter. The global population is 8 billion people. He could have given $5 billion to each individual and still had money left over. Most people’s lives would be changed if they received a $5 billion check. But he squandered it all on Twitter.
- I just punched a hole in my wall. I’m in tears. I’m not joking I’m actually freaking out right now. I feel like this is the angriest I’ve been in my life. I’m praying right now that this last year is a dream I’ll wake up from. Is there a way we can sue Naughty Dog for false advertising and maybe even the vandalism of a work of art?
- If a service dog without a person approaches you, it means the person is down and in need of help. Follow the dog and you’ll get a free purse or wallet.
- T-pose! Sorry, I was just asserting my dominance… So you’re new here, right? Heh, I’ve noticed you’re a bit small there, you’re a little bit of a quiet potato. Me, I’m a big Chungus as you can see. Yeah, I’m in the band, uh, I play the trumpet. Yeah and maybe a little bit of trombone, y’know? If I’m feeling it, yeah? Do you go on Reddit? Do you like Rick and Morty? Me too! Do you watch callmecarson?
- A few years ago, we would never have supported [minority group], but now that it’s publicly acceptable and profitable to do so, we love you! Back when [minority group]’s rights weren’t socially accepted, we never would have hired or supported you, but now we love you! Our brand totally really pinky promise to care about you, and 100% aren’t a soulless corporation trying to make a profit from your social movement. Remember to buy our products, as much as you possibly can, in order to support us!
- I’m so sick of all these people who think they’re gamers. No, you’re not. Most of you are not even close to being gamers. I see these people saying “I put well over 100hrs in this game and it’s great!” That’s nothing, most of us can easily put 300+ in all of our games. I see people who only have the Nintendo switch and claim to be gamers. Come talk to me when you pick up a PS4 controller then we’ll be friends.
- Writing’s not easy. That’s why Grammarly can help. This sentence is grammatically correct, but it’s wordy, and hard to read. It undermines the writer’s message and the word choice is bland. Grammarly’s cutting-edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader. Much better. Are you ready to give it a try? Installation is simple and free. Visit Grammarly.com today!
One of the most interesting things about a new relationship is the way a vocabulary develops, If you’re in a relationship, it’s not unusual to give your partner nicknames in this linked article we have created a list of Best Nicknames For Boyfriend and If you are searching for a cute nickname for girls and boys, check our list, Best Nicknames For boys and Girls has a list of trending boy and girls nicknames.
4. Greatest copypastas in Twitch’s
- While some viewers tune in for the gameplay, there are other viewers that will be there for the chat experience. If the stream’s just starting you may find the usual spammers performing their pre-stream routine with the following copypasta.
- “The stream starts, and so my spam begins. It shall not end until i am banned. I shall fear no mod, sub to no streamer. I shall live and die in the Chat. For i am the value in the bomber. I am the BM in the lethal. I am the salt in the defeat. I pledge my keyboard to the Chat, for this stream and all the streams to come.”
- As fun as spamming in the chat can be, not everyone will enjoy the commotion. There are viewers who don’t like the fast-moving chat, and the below is a copypasta that was probably created with an intention to stop spamming in chat. You can call it becoming a copypasta itself a cruel twist of fate.
- “wow, I log on to twitch tv to chat with people and to watch a good streamer, then you guys fking spam this chat with your dumb kappas and dumb sht memes that are not even close to funny. i don’t even giggle from your shtty jokes. fk you and if you fking copy this message in reporting each one of you. you all think your fking funny”
- Hearthstone is an excellent game, but losing when you’re playing perfectly can be a tough pill to swallow. The below copypasta covers all the well-known excuses that get thrown out when a streamer loses a Hearthstone match, and it usually gets copypastaed when the streamer starts explaining why they lost.
- “☑ ‘This guy’s deck is CRAZY!’ ☑ ‘My deck can’t win against a deck like that’ ☑ ‘He NEEDED precisely those two cards to win’ ☑ ‘He topdecked the only card that could beat me’ ☑ ‘He had the perfect cards’ ☑ ‘There was nothing I could do’ ☑ ‘I played that perfectly’”
- Twitch chat isn’t always filled with momentary reactions, and there will be times when meaningful conversations will take place between the viewers and the streamer. If you’re trying to have a conversation amongst a sea of spammers, however, you’ll have a tough time. Though the origins of the below copypasta are unknown, it’s one of the best anti-copypastas that eventually joined the dark side.
- “Ladies and gentlemen, I recently lost my job and am currently unemployed. Twitch chat has been my safe haven and comfort during this time. However, I come to this stream today and what do I see? A ridiculous amount of copypasting tomfoolery. Please, have respect for the intellectuals here and try to return to the days of glorious discussion in twitch chat.”
- Shia LaBeouf’s motivational Just Do It speech will be a part of internet culture for eternity. It consists of all the energy and encouragement you may need to get something done, but what if you need the opposite of what it stands for? The following copypasta usually gets thrown around when a chat tries to get a streamer to change their mind about doing something.
- “Do it tomorrow! So just quit! So just don’t do it! Nothing is possible! Anyone else would do it, you’re gonna wake up and quit. Don’t let your dreams come true. Success is impossible! You should be giving up. Just stop starting over, and quit. You’re gonna just give up. No, what are you starting over for!? Just give up!”
Rick Astley says he’d never give you up, but would he really? It’s hard to tell what he’d do in a paradoxical situation and the Twitch chat has the perfect scenario for Rick Astley.
- “If you ask Rick Astley for a DVD of the movie Up, he won’t give it to you because he’s never gonna give you up. However, by not giving you Up as you asked for it, he’s letting you down. This is known as the Astley paradox.”
- Breakups are tough for all the parties involved. It almost feels like there isn’t a right way to handle them. If you’ve been trying to build up the courage to break up with your significant other but can’t seem to find the perfect way, you can try doing it with a message over Twitch. The emoticons should help to ease the pain while allowing you to express your emotions better.
What is the difference between copypasta and copy and paste?
when we asked, “Where did copypasta come from?” Researched, there is definitely a connection between words and copy and paste. where copy is the text used Copying and pasting is just the process that makes this possible.
Copypasta is copying and pasting blocks of text. While copying and pasting is the daily use of computer functions to duplicate text. Copying and pasting is usually done by highlighting a piece of text and pressing CTRL+C to copy it, and CTRL+V to paste it into the appropriate field.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Why are they called copypasta?
It has nothing to do with food. Two familiar words in the ordinary dictionary, “copy” and “paste”, take on a whole new meaning when combined. This famous phrase first appeared on 4chan in 2004.
Ques: How to paste Copypastas on Twitch ?
All you have to do is go to Twitch and directly search for the Twitch channel. You will find the video chat feature on the right. Copy and paste the text you see. But remember to copy only the first text you see. Not a username.
Read more articles:
- Cool Fortnite Names for your Fortnite.
- Private Story Names Ideas For Snapchat
- Cool, Funny, Good Kahoot Names
Copypasta is not for everyone, some people find it annoying. Unsurprisingly, the conversation is moderated on Twitch. The code on this list is pulled from all over the internet, including Reddit, Twitch, Discord, Twitter, and more. If you find a copypasta you like, copy and paste anyway. Copypasta aims to spread like wildfire.
Review & Discussion