Bluetooth is a wireless technology that allows you to connect devices to your computer closely without the need for heavy cables running over your site. In addition, it is a technology that provides the ability to send and receive data (at low speed) between devices. Many devices use Bluetooth, such as headphones and keys. Most computers have this too, but if you do not have it you can install it via a Bluetooth dongle/adapter. Fortunately, the setup is fairly easy. Most modern PCs and laptops are equipped with Bluetooth, but what about older devices that do not support it?
This can be very frustrating, especially if you want to connect something like a pair of wireless headphones. You do not know how to set Bluetooth on your computer? Do not worry! You can do it fast. Here are some tips to help most PC users install Bluetooth on their computers. check these linked articles to Watch Discovery Plus On DirecTV & Watch YouTube Without Ads.
- 1 Add Bluetooth to the PC
- 2 Step1: Check if your computer has a Bluetooth adapter
- 3 Step: 2 Install the Bluetooth adapter on your computer.
- 4 Step 3: Install the Bluetooth adapter driver
- 5 How to enhance Bluetooth functionality on your computer
- 6 Frequently Asked Questiosn
- 7 Ques: Can Bluetooth be downloaded?
- 8 Ques: How can I install Bluetooth?
- 9 Ques: What to do if the PC doesn’t have Bluetooth?
- 10 Ques: Is it easy to add Bluetooth to a PC?
- 11 Conclusion
Add Bluetooth to the PC
Step1: Check if your computer has a Bluetooth adapter
This is the first thing you need to do. Your computer must have a Bluetooth adapter in order to use Bluetooth.
To monitor your computer:
- Press the Windows logo and R key on your keyboard at the same time to open the Run window.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” and press Enter on your keyboard to open Device Manager.
- Check if there is a Bluetooth component in the Device Manager. If so, your computer has a Bluetooth adapter. Otherwise, it does not.
- If your computer does not have a Bluetooth adapter, proceed to the next step. Or you should skip the second step and go on to the third step.
Step: 2 Install the Bluetooth adapter on your computer.
Normally, you can simply install the device changer to your computer and Windows will automatically install the required device driver. But if that doesn’t work, try a driver solution or visit the manufacturer’s website for a special installation method.
Now that you have a Bluetooth adapter connected to your computer, it’s time to fix your device with it.
Windows 11: Settings> Bluetooth and devices> Add device> Bluetooth.
Windows 10: Options> Tools> Add Bluetooth or other device> Bluetooth.
Windows 8 and Windows 7: Go to Control Panel and find Hardware and Sound> Devices and Printers> Add a device.
- You may need to complete the reset process by pasting the code on each device.
- Learn how to set up a Bluetooth device for step-by-step instructions, or see these specific instructions for connecting Bluetooth headsets to a PC, using Bluetooth speakers with a computer, or connecting a Bluetooth mouse.
Step 3: Install the Bluetooth adapter driver
You need to install the adapter driver to make it work properly. Your Windows system can get you a driver, or you can get it from the adapter’s website. But sometimes the system cannot install the driver and you do not know how to install the driver manually. In this case, we recommend using Easy Driver.
Easy Driver detects your system itself and finds its appropriate drivers. You don’t have to know exactly how your computer works, you don’t have to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t have to worry about errors when you log in. Easy Driver handles everything.
Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Easy Driver scans your computer and detects troublesome drivers.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Click the Repair button next to the Bluetooth adapter to download the exact version of its driver, and you can install it yourself. Or click the Resize All button at the bottom right to upgrade all automatic drivers. (This requires the Pro version – you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. Get full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.)
- You can do this for free if you want, but part of the hand.
- Restart your computer. This should install the latest and most organized Bluetooth driver adapter.
How to enhance Bluetooth functionality on your computer
If the above checks show that your computer doesn’t have Bluetooth functionality, but you still need to use it, you’ll need to add it. The Bluetooth adapter is provided as a PCIe network card with air or USB don. What you use depends on your computer and environment.
In general, Bluetooth mPCIe adapter cards can draw a lot of power through a large antenna, so they have a strong signal and a wide range of functions. They work well on a PC. If you use a small laptop or PC, a USB dongle may be more suitable as it may require more space or aviation.
Prices range from $ 15 to $ 45, and adapters are available in all shapes and sizes. Some are dedicated to Bluetooth, while others are a combination of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Once you have the hardware, install it on your computer and boot it.
- The new device needs to be taken over by the automated system and the driver is restored or requested.
- Insert the driver CD, if any, or download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Restart your device when recommended and start using Bluetooth.
- You can easily update it by adding Bluetooth functionality to your computer. Today, the height and quality of the device are so high that it’s a great opportunity to use wireless. Bluetooth is the way to do it.
Frequently Asked Questiosn
Ques: Can Bluetooth be downloaded?
Ans: You can download the drivers from Kinivo (the manufacturer of the dongle) or from Broadcom (the manufacturer of the actual Bluetooth radio inside the device). Download the version for your operating system (here’s how to see if you’re running 32-bit or 64-bit Windows), run the installer, and you’re good to go.
Ques: How can I install Bluetooth?
Ans: In the Device Manager, locate the Bluetooth entry and expand the Bluetooth hardware list. Right-click the Bluetooth adapter on the Bluetooth hardware list. If the Enable option is available, click that option to enable and turn on Bluetooth in the pop-up menu that appears.
Ques: What to do if the PC doesn’t have Bluetooth?
Ans: If you don’t have the ability to use Bluetooth on your PC, then you can buy a Bluetooth dongle that you simply plug into a free USB port. To connect to a Bluetooth device, open Settings (press Win+I) and click on Devices, then Add a Bluetooth or other device.
Ques: Is it easy to add Bluetooth to a PC?
Ans: Getting a Bluetooth adapter for your PC is the easiest way to add this functionality to a desktop or laptop. You don’t need to worry about opening your computer case, installing a Bluetooth card, or anything like that. Bluetooth dongles use USB, so they plug into the outside of your computer via an open USB port.
Read more articles:
Then you should be able to use Bluetooth on your computer. If you have any questions or suggestions, you are most welcome to leave a comment below.