There are many reasons why someone would want to convert a desktop application (EXE) to an Android application package (APK). However, this article is for you to convert EXE to APK, but You don’t know how or find the easiest way. Nowadays, most users prefer to use laptops instead of mobile phones. This is the best trick for you. You can create multiple exe files in apk. Only these ways. Most users want to do this on their computers. There are many ways to convert exe to apk on your computer. I will show you how to convert exe to apk. Most users find this impossible.
Converting EXE files to APK files will allow you to run PC software on your Android device. Converting a file to the desired format is easy due to the different translation programs; your files can be easily converted with one click. This article will guide you through the process of converting EXE files to APK files so you can run it on your Android phone. This step-by-step guide will guide you through the whole process of converting EXE to APK on Android and PC. check these linked articles for Fix Disable Antimalware Service Executable for High CPU & Fix When Apple TV Stuck and Could Not Sign In.
- 1 What are EXE and APK files?
- 2 How to Convert EXE to APK?
- 3 Method 1: Use Inno Setup Extractor on Android
- 4 Method 2: Use the tool to convert EXE to APK on Windows computer
- 5 How to install EXE files on Android without converting?
- 6 How do I create an APK file without turning to Windows?
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 Ques: How can I convert Windows apps to Android?
- 9 Ques: Can I run exe files on Android?
- 10 Ques: Can I convert exe file to APK?
- 11 Conclusion
What are EXE and APK files?
EXE files are used to install applications on the Windows operating system. APK files are used to install applications on Android smartphones. There are many file extensions for installing smart applications. smartphone and computer But these extensions depend on your operating system. Because you cannot install apk file on iOS device.
If you want to install apps on iOS, you need to download the IPA file extension so you cannot use an OS setup file on another OS. But you can try some tricks to convert exe file to apk file, but some exe files do not support this conversion.exe and apk are two different types of installation file extensions. So until a few years ago it was not possible to do this, but now you can easily convert exe files to apk files. But don’t try to use larger exe files this way.
How to Convert EXE to APK?
Method 1: Use Inno Setup Extractor on Android
The Inno Setup Extractor app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and unzip the EXE file to reveal all components. If you are a developer looking for individual files to install EXE, Inno will help you extract them and replace the APK development modules. You can use the Inno Setup Extractor as follows:
- Download the Inno Setup Extractor app from the Play Store.
- Launch the application and select both the target folder and the EXE file you want to extract.
- When both are selected Tap the blue button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- The process will take some time, but soon all the extracted EXE files will be saved in the destination folder of your choice.
Method 2: Use the tool to convert EXE to APK on Windows computer
EXE to APK Converter is an efficient way to convert files. Since the domain is still undiscovered in its full potential, EXE to APK Converter is one of the few computer applications that can help with conversion.
- Download the software to your computer from the link above.
- Extract the files from the archive.
- Click an application to open it. because it does not require a startup installation.
- When the application interface opens, select “I have a portable application” and click Next to continue.
- A window will open asking you to select the destination folder. Scroll to and select the destination folder, then click OK.
- When you have selected, select the EXE file you want to convert. After selecting the desired files, click OK.
- After selecting the file, click Convert.
- After the conversion is complete, you will find the converted APK file in the destination folder. Download it to your Android device to install and run it.
How to install EXE files on Android without converting?
Your Android phone has a large number of Windows emulator software that will allow you to install and use EXE files, to install on your Windows device without converting EXE files. Please follow the steps below –
- Download the Ekagear APK file and the OBB file to your Android device You can download the Ekagear APK file from this link and the OBB file from this link
- Now install the Ekagear APK file on your Android device. Once you have done this, move the OBB file to the OBB folder in the Android folder under the File Manager.
- Once you’ve done that, open the Ekagear app on your phone. Then click on the menu icon you see in the upper left corner of the program screen.
- In the drop-down menu, click Container Management instead and click on the + icon, which will create a new container in the program.
- Once done, click the three dots (three eggs) next to your Created Door. If it is from the drop-down menu, click Properties.
- Then click on the Color Depth and set it to 32-bit.
- After doing so, mark the last three boxes on one screen.
- When done, open the Container and create the EXE file.
So you can install the EXE file on this emulator on your Android device and use it without any problems. you can get free working tis to Install & Activate Hallmark Channel Everywhere & Download and Install Soap2day On Firestick.
How do I create an APK file without turning to Windows?
If you want to install APK files on your Windows computer without converting APK files to EXE files, you have options. You can use Android emulator like Bluestacks on Windows PC to install APK files and other Android apps on your computer. By following the steps below –
- Download Bluestacks to your computer. You can download the program from the official Bluestacks website.
- Now run the program on your computer to install it.
- Once you have installed the program, let it run on your computer.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your Google account. Click the Sign In button and sign in with your Google account details.
- Now you can install APK files on this emulator. or even install apps from PlayStore
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: How can I convert Windows apps to Android?
Ans: You can’t convert windows app to android app. You have to develop the app separately. There are 3rd party tools available which can help you develop app for Windows Phone, Android and iOS which you can refer.
Ques: Can I run exe files on Android?
Ans: If you own an Android smartphone or tablet, you can run at least some of them. The bad news is that you cannot directly download and install an exe file on the Android OS. The good news is that you can get an exe file opener for Android, along with an exe run app.
Ques: Can I convert exe file to APK?
Ans: No, EXE files cannot run on Android, but you can convert EXE files to APL files and then run them. All the applications or programs run on Android devices are in . apk format. You cannot directly use the .exe file in your Android device, first need to convert it into .
Read more articles:
- Fix ‘Not Registered on Network’ Issue in Jio Network
- Watch Discovery Plus On DirecTV & Availability
- Fix Blink Cloud Error 503
These are the two best ways to convert an .exe file to an .apk file and run it on an Android device. The first way is an easier and more efficient way to use the converter tool. Since any of your .exe files can be converted, while the last method or using Inno Setup Extractor can only convert certain types of files, we recommend that you try the conversion tool first and then move on to the second method.
Review & Discussion