Imagine going to the gym at night and coming home. You were relaxing in your room when you suddenly realized that you have lost your airpods case and didn’t know where to throw them. You will no longer be able to help yourself.
Unlike wireless options, AirPods require the case to be charged and paired with devices. They will suddenly become useless without him. Aside from that, it’s frustrating to know how much your package has to suffer to deal with it.
That’s why today we have created a useful guide where we can tell you how to find your lost AirPods case, so read on to the end! we have best guide on Play Bingo Game & Fix Blink Cloud Error 503 check now.
- 1 How to Find Your Lost or Missing Airpods Case
- 2 They’re in Their Case, Charged, in Bluetooth Range
- 3 You’ve Lost Airpods Only, Charged, in Bluetooth Range
- 4 How to Find My AirPods Case Only?
- 5 How Can I Get My Airpods Case With Serial Number?
- 6 How to Find My AirPods Case Without My iPhone?
- 7 How to Avoid Losing Your Airpods Case
- 8 Airpods Case Cover With Anti-lost Straps
- 9 AirPods case and AirTag Cover
- 10 Tile Trackers
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
- 12 Ques: How Can You Find My Airpods Case if It Doesn’t Show Up in “Find My Iphone”?
- 13 Ques: Can You Track Down a Lost Airpod Case?
- 14 Ques: Can I Use Find My Iphone to Get My Airpods Case?
- 15 Ques: Should I Leave the Airpods While They Are Charging?
- 16 Conclusion
How to Find Your Lost or Missing Airpods Case
I put off buying AirPods for a long time because even though I knew I would love them, I also knew that I would lose them at least once every three days.
I ended up buying them, and look, I’ve lost more than I can count. But I’ve also found them often, sometimes thankfully, sometimes via the Find Mine app. For those of you suffering from such forgetfulness like me, we have compiled all the ways with you, you can get your AirPods where luck seems to be in short supply.
All of these processes are done in the Find My app on the iPhone, but they can be done the same way by logging into Find My on a computer.
They’re in Their Case, Charged, in Bluetooth Range
Doesn’t seem like the correct Bluetooth tracking setting for Where Is It? Somehow, it isn’t. Losing your AirPods or AirPods Pro while they’re in them interrupts the most useful feature of Find My: the “Play Audio” feature.
With the pods in place, you can’t use the speakers to play sound and follow your ears. However, you can see their final location on the map. That’s where he last pulled them out of his briefcase, and I hope that’s where they lost them. This also applies to dead AirPods; they will show their last place online while they are still alive.
- Open your Find My app.
- If, like me, you have too many apps that you can see in your Find My app, just search by tapping on the home screen. People don’t use its search function enough.
- However, if you have iOS 14 or later, the Find Mine app is likely hidden in the app library and even on your home screen.
- Make sure the Devices tab
- Click on a device to view the last known location on a map.
- Pray for your existing AirPods.
You’ve Lost Airpods Only, Charged, in Bluetooth Range
Ouch, so THIS is the perfect way to lose your AirPods! If you discard your AirPods while you’re off the court and they’re still charged, you can use the “Play Audio” feature to get them to send your stress signal.
Yes, this is very useful if you have lost something somewhere in your home, but it can also be welcomed in a public place like a grocery store or library if you don’t mind disturbing the peace.
- Again, go to the Find Mine app
- Click “Play Audio”.
- You’ll have the option to play audio from left, right, or both AirPods.
- Hit the stop button once you’ve found them and you need an annoying sound to finish.
How to Find My AirPods Case Only?
You may need some luck here. AirPods case tracking is exactly the same as above. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to play any sounds on this one yet, but we have a strategy for opening the sleeve.
Follow these steps to recover your lost AirPods case:
- Open the “Find My iPhone” app on your phone.
- Here you will find a list of all your paired devices. Select your AirPods from this list.
- Check if it shows a green light next to your AirPods.
- If so, it means the case is on the table.
- When it shows a gray light next to it, unfortunately, it’s out of range. The above steps apply if the AirPods case is dead. Therefore, it is lost forever.
How Can I Get My Airpods Case With Serial Number?
We have bad news for you. The AirPods case cannot be recovered by serial number.
The only thing you can do with your serial number is found the one you are using. You can contact the Apple Store with your serial number and they will replace it at checkout.
How to Find My AirPods Case Without My iPhone?
It’s amazing when both your iPhone and AirPods aren’t in your eyes. If so, you can trust your computer. Just follow the simple steps listed below:
- Go to Find My iPhone on Cloud.com
- Enter your Apple ID and log into your account (choose connected to your AirPods, if you have multiple IDs)
- Enter your Apple password.
- Click “All Devices”, then click your AirPods.
- At the bottom of each device, you can find the location of the device, which will show “Offline”.
How to Avoid Losing Your Airpods Case
As they say, prevention is better than cure. To save you from this, we have created some useful tools to keep your AirPods close to you.
Airpods Case Cover With Anti-lost Straps
Before installing “high-tech” solutions, you may want to consider using the AirPods case with anti-loss straps for the AirPods case.
Not only do they provide protection for your AirPods case with shockproof silicone, but they also act as a keychain that you can easily attach to your wallet or purse. This is one of the more affordable options as it doesn’t involve any fancy technology.
This is not nonsense, as it is up to your diligence to keep your accessories tied with a key.
There is also a multifunctional Package Composer that provides all the accessories you need to keep your AirPods safe for you.
AirPods case and AirTag Cover
Our next option will be to repair the Apple AirTag on your AirPods. Since its launch in spring 2021, third-party manufacturers have been striving to create all kinds of creative services online with AirTag.
One such feature is the 2-in-1 protective leather case for the AirPods Pro and the AirTag Combo Set of Cases. Don’t worry, they also have 1st and 2nd generation AirPods. Soon we can expect an AirPods (3rd generation).
In addition to protecting the AirPods case, you can install AirTag on it to monitor your AirPods.
AirTag is compatible with Apple’s Find My Network. It uses the U1 chip technology developed by Apple Ultra Wideband to enable precise search. It can also play audio with its built-in speakers like your AirPods. you can Delete A Garena Account & Make Steam Download Faster with some easy ways check these linked articles.
Like AirTag, you can try attaching tile trackers to your AirPods. Tile has become one of the most successful fundraising projects that have become a very popular lost tracker.
Tile trackers update a large tile network (all calls use the tile system and tile network extensions) to track down missing items.
Unlike Apple’s Find My app, which is only available on Apple devices, Tile has its own app that’s compatible with Android, Apple, and other platforms.
Best of all, Tile has subscription plans for customers like Premium Protect where the company will refund you up to $ 1,000 per year if Tile can help you recover the lost item within seven days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: How Can You Find My Airpods Case if It Doesn’t Show Up in “Find My Iphone”?
We hate to tell you, but it’s a shame your AirPods are missing from the Find My iPhone app. This means your AirPods case is out of range. Therefore, Bluetooth connectivity is not possible.
The app will still give you the location where your AirPods were last connected. But again, they won’t show you the exact location and give you an idea of where they got lost.
Ques: Can You Track Down a Lost Airpod Case?
Your AirPods won’t make noise while in good condition, so if you lose your AirPods and AirPods Case somewhere in the house, you’re out of luck. Also, the case of the AirPods cannot be tracked because a Bluetooth connection is required to retrieve my AirPods, so a lost case cannot be found.
Ques: Can I Use Find My Iphone to Get My Airpods Case?
Unfortunately, you can only get AirPods. The case itself is not compatible with Find My iPhone.
Ques: Should I Leave the Airpods While They Are Charging?
To charge your AirPods, put them on their side. Your suitcase is expensive, full of AirPods, so you can charge on the go. To keep your AirPods charged, set them aside if you’re not using them.
Read more articles:
Losing your AirPods or AirPods case is a nightmare. Care must be taken from the start so that they do not get lost.
Thanks to Apple for its “Find My iPhone” feature, but it’s hard to ignore the limitations. Once your AirPods or AirPods case is out of range, it’s nearly impossible to get them back. It’s really annoying to misrepresent your AirPods case as replacements need to be done immediately for your AirPods to work.
If you like this post, please share it with your friends and family. If in doubt, comment below and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.