Many companies and services offer student discounts. To make school life a little more affordable, Apple Music is one of them and provides a special price for people who can check their registration status. If you are a full-time student, You should take advantage of this fantastic Apple Music student discount. The popular music streaming service offers access to millions of songs. Exclusive live radio channel and mock interviews with some of the world’s most famous artists.
Apple Music Student Subscription Prices increased in India and Other Markets As a result of the update. Apple charges students Rs. 59 per month to access the local music streaming service. However, Apple Music subscriptions for general users are still subject to an overhaul and start at Rs. 99 per month. Apple sends an email to student members notifying them of the change.
Apple Music Student Membership features 90 million songs and over 30,000 curated playlists. It’s easy to set up, and students from 32 countries can save money while listening to their favorite artists. So read below to learn how to get an apple music Student.
- 1 What is Apple Music?
- 2 What is the Apple Music student discount?
- 3 How Do I get an Apple Music student Discount?
- 4 How do I get an Apple Music Student discount in the United Kingdom?
- 5 How to Claim Apple Student Discount in the United States?
- 6 How does Apple verify student status?
- 7 Benefits of Apple Music Student Discount
- 8 Frequently asked questions
- 9 Q1. Who is Eligible for the Apple Student Discount?
- 10 Q2. What is Apple Music Student Membership?
- 11 Q3. Does the Apple Music Student Discount have a family plan?
- 12 Q4. Why doesn’t the Apple Music student discount work?
- 13 Conclusion
What is Apple Music?
Apple Music competes with Spotify and offers users a music collection with up to 60 million songs and curated playlists. And access to podcasts and on-demand radio programming. It is available on all Apple devices and offers students a significant discount on subscription fees.
Apple Music features include:
- Try it for free and without obligation. (But be sure to cancel if you want to avoid being charged.)
- Stream ad-free music and music videos.
- Download 100,000 songs to your library.
- Sixty million songs and your entire iTunes library.
- access from your device
- See what your friends are saying.
- Original shows, concerts, and specials
- Win 1 live and on-demand radio
- listen online or offline
Student members get free, time-limited access to Apple TV+. This is Apple’s streaming service with the first Apple Original TV shows.
It should be noted that the Apple Music Family subscription could be a cheaper alternative if you share your expenses with Five more by giving access to up to 6 people (each with an account) for only Rs. 1,410 shared six people and Rs. 235.20.
Always get a free trial before. No matter what you choose, you are subscribing.
What is the Apple Music student discount?
Eligible students receive a 40% discount on their monthly Apple Music subscription for up to 48 months or until they stop being students (whichever comes first).
This brings Apple Music’s monthly price down from Rs. 805 to just Rs. 483, a fantastic deal as the service has almost every artist imaginable in its catalog. Although this represents a slight price increase before June 2022, the offer was a 50% reduction.
How Do I get an Apple Music student Discount?
To get your Apple Music student subscription, which includes a free one peace of Beats Flex headphones and an additional Apple TV Plus subscription, you must register through the Unidays website. It’s effortless to claim your student discount at Apple Music – follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Apple Music Day page.
- Click Get it now under the limited-time Beats Flex offers.
- Create a Uniday account and follow the instructions to confirm student registration.
- After being redirected, complete your Apple Music subscription.
You can subscribe to an Apple Music student plan directly from Apple, but the company’s website mentions free headphones. Therefore, we recommend starting the process through Unidays and getting the best deals through Apple. Follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Apple Music app, iTunes, or her website at Apple.
- Click Listen Now and select a trial offer.
- Choose a student plan.
- You will be redirected to the Unidays site to confirm your registration.
- Sign in with your Apple ID or create a new ID.
- Add payment method
- Click on the Join button.
How do I get an Apple Music Student discount in the United Kingdom?
Apple Music UK student discount requires a UNiDAYS account (opens in a new tab), so you probably already have one. Otherwise, create one using your university email address. Then follow these steps:
- Open the Music app and tap View Apple ID. You may be asked to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Under subscription, Click on Manage. Tap your Apple Music subscription, then change the subscription to a student subscription.
- You must prove through UNiDAYS that you are enrolled in an eligible university or college.
- In UNiDAYS, enter your email address and enter the school you attended.
- Please enter your school email address to continue. After clicking the link, You will Get an email asking you to verify your UNiDAYS student account. UNiDAYS requests additional information such as b. Primary school and program year. After filling out the form, You will know that you have completed one year of verification.
- Upon returning to the subscription from your iTunes account page, students will see a selected plan that is half the standard price.
How to Claim Apple Student Discount in the United States?
The Apple Support site explains how to get the Apple Music student discount, but the Simple way to get the Apple discount is to sign up through UNiDAYS (opens in a new tab).
Some retailers use this third-party platform to offer special student discounts. Therefore, we recommend that you create an account. However, a university or college email address is required to prove eligibility. It’s easy to get a student discount on Apple Music. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Apple Music app.
- Go to Listen Now or For You
- Click on the test menu and select Student.
- Click on “Authenticate”
- Log in to your UNiDAYS account to confirm that you are a student.
- You will be redirected to Apple Music – sign in with your Apple ID and confirm your payment information.
- Now Click on Join
- Enjoy listening to your favorite music!
Free trial available. After that, you will be charged for the next month’s student subscription. At the end of each year of application, you will be asked to reconfirm your student status through UNiDAYS.
How does Apple verify student status?
Apple uses Uniday, a popular student enrollment verification site. Unidays will first ask you to provide personal information to verify your registration. You can check your status using your school’s email address or learning portal. Here is the information you need:
- Full Name
- Name of the School
- Study Year
- Course Duration
Benefits of Apple Music Student Discount
The Apple Music Student Discount offers the same benefits as a one-time Apple Music subscription for half the price. You can try Apple Music for free for six months. Isn’t it good? And as a special bonus, After your trial ends, your Apple Music subscription will cost half the regular price, which is about Rs. 402.74 per month for unlimited streaming!
To get the Apple Music Student Plan, You must pursue a degree from a university or college. At the end of each year of your Apple Music student subscription, you’ll notice a message asking you to Surety your student status on Apple Music or iTunes. You can also cancel your order at any time.
As a student, You also get benefits such as a three-month free trial of Apple TV+. If you subscribe to the Apple Music Student Discount, you’ll also get an education-focused Apple Store.
Also, Check out the following:
Frequently asked questions
Q1. Who is Eligible for the Apple Student Discount?
Only students and teachers can take advantage of this offer. All you need is a valid student ID, a student ID with a .edu extension. You need to log in to the student tariff with the help of this ID and verify yourself.
Q2. What is Apple Music Student Membership?
Like other Spotify, Netflix, and Amazon membership plans, Apple Music also offers a monthly membership to enjoy unlimited songs. When we talk about the student plan, Apple has a unique student plan with all of its services so that all students can afford Apple products in their range. The Apple Music membership price will be reduced if you submit your student ID. You will receive a discount at the time of renewal.
Q3. Does the Apple Music Student Discount have a family plan?
This plan was created for one Student only. If you’re looking for a family plan, go for the Apple Music Premium. This plan allows you to run the same account on 4 to 6 devices. You can share this account with your family and friends.
Q4. Why doesn’t the Apple Music student discount work?
If the Apple Music student discount doesn’t work or you can’t activate the plan, you’ll need to use a valid student ID. Remember, you can’t use an email account. You need an email to sign up. You can log in with a valid ID and receive all email instructions to proceed.
You can use Apple Music with Apple devices and even Windows computers. It also works well with Android phones and tablets. There are no device-specific requirements. So anyone can access Apple Music on any device. All you need to do to start setting up your Apple Music account is ready. Apple Music Student Discount is also available in 80 countries. When the discount expires, your Apple Music Student Plan becomes an individual subscription for $9.99 per month.
You can create an Apple Music account now or whenever you want in minutes by following the steps above. And you will have access to unlimited songs. Even if you are offline, I hope you finally got a way to Get Apple Music Student Discount. If you like our article, Don’t forget to share it with your Group and family and join our Telegram channel for more work tips and tricks.
Review & Discussion