Xiaomi or MIUI has come up with an affordable phone with amazing features installed in India in a short time in the phone industry. Few companies can offer more plans and less budget when Xioami started. Now Xiaomi is growing and seeing people from more than 100 countries around the world love it. Xiaomi devices have software features
Their MIUI leather allows users to change the look of their unique but unique features. You can edit the boot slider, characters, icons and images of your MIUI device using just one tap. There are many free articles in the MIUI theme store, where we have listed the top 5 themes for Xiaomi devices, whether you want it to look like an Android-centric look or a full-featured interface for your phone. The MIUI store is one of the must-haves. has tools for you.
You can choose a theme that suits you and continue using it on your Xiaomi phone, and it is good to open the following theme on your phone. Because there is a download link that will still open the article page in the MIUI Store.
Millions of people from all over India and other countries used thop tv to stream movies, tv shows and live sports you can try Top 16 best Oreo TV alternatives & Best Free Apps to Watch T20 World Cup.
Top 5 MIUI Or Xiaomi Themes To Use
1. Pixel Experience Dark
First on our list is the dark Pixel Experience theme, needless to say this MIUI theme is the best on the market right now. This can be attributed to several reasons. Especially the user experience it provides to employees.
In general If you want to enjoy a wonderful experience with the MIUI Pixel Experience Dark theme, this may be the topic you want to consider.
- It has a beautiful design that supports a large number of characters.
- It has darker textures and wallpapers that interact perfectly.
- This article does not support any specific application.
- There are various configuration options. in addition to the lock screen, the home screen and so on.
2. Android 10 DWM2 Dark
On the second place on the best MIUI list is the Android 10 Dark DWM2 theme.
This article is intended for users who want a completely dark environment. Android 10 Dark DWM2 takes the product wallpaper from the device and changes the look of the icon to make it round and consistent.
in general If you want to enjoy the unique experience of Android products, then the MIUI theme is worth considering!
- This item has a 5 × 5 screen size grid.
- In addition to the product background images, you can also draw attention from the Drawer application.
- The dark side of this launcher is not just for the home and lock screens. But it is also sufficient for other operating system applications, including settings. dialer etc.
3. PixPie Dark
This will completely change the look of the MIUI device and make it compatible with stock Android devices.
Basically, there are many interesting features about this particular MIUI theme.
- This article contains a combination of two unique skins for Android.
- can be described as a complete article
- Allows the user to change the lock screen. as well as other features such as displays, icons, wallpapers, and notification bars.
- Accepts the latest 11 MIUI.
4. Pixel Q Light
If you are a fan of Lightning Paths, this theme should be your favorite.
The Pixel Q Light MIUI theme is a theme that can be easily described as a universal theme – for personal reasons, maybe I don’t want to choose between the last two we’ve discussed so far. Okay, let’s take a look at its features quickly!
- The Pixel Q Light comes with Google’s classic wallpapers.
- They have material symbols.
- There is also a separate but clean and fast settings page.
- This topic is not only used on the homepage; instead, the settings page, etc. extends to other pages such as It also makes your MIUI device more powerful in the classic Google version.
- It is very lightweight and therefore does not cause the device to malfunction. It does not affect the performance of your phone.
- Allows users to access the Android action key on the lock screen. So now there can be two quick features on both sides.
5. Android Go v2
Android GO v2 is another MIUI theme that deserves to be included in the list of the best MIUI themes.
We can define this theme as the standard android version. It is so simple.
- The simplest feature – allows the user to use a solid interface.
- It has a low speed filling panel. This is another proof of the simplicity of the interface.
- The theme does not slow down the performance of your MIUI device.
- Gives better performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Does xiaomi have a theme store?
Ans: Xiaomi Themes (MIUI Theme App) is a tool that allows you to totally customize your Xiaomi’s smartphone. … It is also important to keep in mind that if you install the app, but you CAN’T find it anywhere, you just have to change your smartphone’s region to India. This option can be found inside ‘additional options’.
Ques: How can I get more themes for Xiaomi?
Ans: You can visit the themes app and tap the smiling icon (it’s the third one, in the bottom-right corner of the homepage). From here, you should see a themes button with the number of downloaded themes too.
Ques: Are redmi themes safe?
Ans: Generally, it is safe as long as you are installing the themes from official store as you can always revert back to default theme.
Ques: Does MIUI themes drain battery?
Ans: The straight forward answer is yes. You will experience decay of battery life of 10 to 15% a day, or even more than that, if the theme is too bulky.
Read more articles:
Undoubtedly, the theme remains one of the most popular themes when people design their Android devices. But, with MIUI, you can be sure that you can freely combine it and adapt to the advantages of most subjects. It gives you the experience you want on your phone.
You can use your primary device to choose from a combination of locks, safes, location bars, dial keypads, and whatever else you deem appropriate when replacing the appropriate MIUI on your phone.