Playstation is a very good controller and Sony has done a good job on the PlayStation 5. The PlayStation 5 is called one of the most popular game consoles out there and if you have it, you should know how great.
Being able to know what the PS5 error code means will allow you to find out the cause – from network problems to game games, understanding the error code can fix the problem. When looking for game updates, players see an error message appear on the screen. This message says “Incorrect” and asks you to click “OK”. The error number is CE-107938-8. In this article, we will show you how to fix the PS5 CE-107622-8 error code or “No sending request”. you can get detailed guide on Fix PS5 Error Code CE-107857-8 & Fix This Person is Unavailable on Messenger.
- 1 What is CE-107938-8 PS5 Error?
- 2 How to Fix PS5 Error Code CE-107622-8?
- 3 Method 1 :
- 4 1. System software update
- 5 2. Update to the latest version of the game.
- 6 3. Delete data stored on the PS5.
- 7 4. Delete the game and reinstall it.
- 8 5. Contact PlayStation Customer Support
- 9 Method 2 :
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
- 11 1. How to delete application data on PlayStation 5?
- 12 2. How to back up my data on PlayStation 5?
- 13 3. How to fix PlayStation 5 update error?
- 14 4. How do I reformat my PS5?
- 15 Conclusion
What is CE-107938-8 PS5 Error?
Error CE-107938-8 PS5 occurs while playing some games and says it cannot connect to the server. It often happens that developers who have published updates on your system cannot install the update correctly. Simply put, take the update installed on your PS5 and turn it off, then enable the update again.
This process creates some bugs and downs in your game. When you install the update, when you start the game, you will start getting error code CE-107938-8. Here’s an easy way to fix the error code CE-107938-8 PS5, join us to fix this error.
How to Fix PS5 Error Code CE-107622-8?
Method 1 :
The PS5 is a very good console and gamers will love it for its great features. Unfortunately, since the release of the PlayStation 5, gamers have been getting this PS5 error code CE-107622-8 or “Application launch failed” when trying to run their favorite game.
1. System software update
It is recommended that you update your PS5 software first to resolve this error code.
How to upgrade your PS5?
- Go to Settings> System> System software> System software update and Settings> System software update.
- Click Internet Update.
2. Update to the latest version of the game.
Make sure you have the latest version of the game where you got this error, this error is due to outdated interiors. If you have the latest version of the app, completely turn off the game and restart the PS5.
3. Delete data stored on the PS5.
- First, the game is completely closed while you are having error CE-107938-8.
- Go to Settings and click on Store from the bulk list.
- Click System Storage and select Save Data.
- Then you will see a list of all games, select the relevant game now.
- You will see two files there, delete the stored data files. (You may lose your Comapigns if you do this.)
- After deleting the same data, restart the PS5, open the game and you will see that the PS5 CE-107938-8 error is gone.
4. Delete the game and reinstall it.
If all else fails, start and uninstall it again. I know these games are great downloads but this is the last way to fix error CE-107938-8.
How to delete and install games on PS5?
- Go to Settings> Storage
- Select the game and reinstall.
5. Contact PlayStation Customer Support
Contact the PlayStation Support Center to see if they have a solution or can replace the PS5. Go to Playstation Contact customer service from here. check these linked articles for Fix Spotify Installer Error Code 18 & Fix When Apple TV Stuck and Could Not Sign In.
Method 2 :
Follow these simple steps to fix PS5 error code CE-107622-8:
- The first thing you need to do is restart your PlayStation 5. The problem may be minor and restarting your game console will fix it.
- Try restarting the application. If it works, then hooray! You’re done.
- If it still doesn’t work, game data may be corrupted. Data may have been corrupted during the download or installation process. In this case, you need to delete the content and reinstall the game data.
- To delete content, select the application and press the option key. Then delete the content.
- After that, reinstall the game files.
- If restarting your game console and deleting content is unsuccessful, you may need to reformat your PlayStation 5. Recovery will erase all your data, so make sure you back up your files.
- If none of these steps work, your PS5 may experience a hard drive failure and you may need to send it in for repair.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to delete application data on PlayStation 5?
Ans: To delete application data, select the application and press the options button. After that, delete the content.
2. How to back up my data on PlayStation 5?
Ans: To back up your files, connect your external storage device to your console, go to Settings > System > System Software > Backup/Restore > Back Up Your PS5.
3. How to fix PlayStation 5 update error?
Ans: To fix the update error, hold down the power button for 7 seconds to restart your console or try another power outlet. If this fails, you can also delete and reinstall the update file.
4. How do I reformat my PS5?
Ans: You can reformat your PS5 by going to Settings > System > System Software > Reset Options > Reset Your Console > Reset.
Read more articles:
- Fix Elder Scrolls Online Stuck On Loading Screen
- Spotify Wrapped Not Working
- Fix Blink Cloud Error 503
I hope at least one of these steps works for you. And keep in mind that if all else fails, you can reset your PlayStation 5 at any time. It will erase all your data but it is a sure way to fix PS5 CE-107622-8 error. Good luck!
Review & Discussion