The Elder Scrolls Online remains a popular online multiplayer game. Elder Scrolls Online has several download screenshots. Whether you use Wayshrine to teleport around the world, enter a new location, or wait for the game to start, you will see a download screen. Don’t worry, if you use Elder Scrolls Online and you are locked in the download screen before selecting a character, you are not alone. This post will show you how to fix this problem. you can get detailed guide on Fixed We limit How Often You can do Certain Things on Instagram & Fix This Person is Unavailable on Messenger.
- 1 What is the problem with Elder Scrolls Online uploading it online?
- 2 Why is ESO Launcher involved in the installation?
- 3 Fix Elder Scrolls Online Stuck On Loading Screen
- 4 1. Disable virus and firewall protection
- 5 2. Delete corrupted game data
- 6 3. Repair ESO Launcher
- 7 4. Reinstall Microsoft C ++
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 Ques: How do I get unstuck in ESO?
- 10 Ques: Does Elder Scrolls Online have loading screens?
- 11 Ques: Why does ESO not load?
- 12 Conclusion
What is the problem with Elder Scrolls Online uploading it online?
This is another glitch that often happens in this game, and the fact that you can’t go to the main menu or once the game starts, so you need to know how to install jams on your download, especially considering that. this is a long -standing problem and there is no official solution, but today we offer games that can be used and continue to enjoy the game.
Why is ESO Launcher involved in the installation?
After a detailed research of this problem, we came to the conclusion that the following are the main reasons why ESO Launcher captures the load screen.
A firewall installed on your computer may prevent Elder Scrolls Online Surgeon from working properly due to a drop in the load screen. Therefore, we recommend that you try to add an exception for the surgeon to your firewall or disable it completely, as we do below.
Some drivers on your computer may be out of date, and outdated software rarely works well with new games. Therefore, we recommend that you try to make sure that the GPU drivers are updated to the latest available version, as we do below.
The CPU affinity set for an ESO surgeon may be low and not receive the appropriate resources he or she needs. Therefore, we recommend that you try to change it as we do below.
Fix Elder Scrolls Online Stuck On Loading Screen
1. Disable virus and firewall protection
If you are currently using a third-party antivirus, you should disable it. Likewise, disabling Windows Firewall protection is also dangerous. Therefore, you will be asked to add an exception so that it can easily execute game files.
- Launch Windows 10 Settings and go to the Update & Security tab
- Select Windows Security in the left pane
- Click Firewall and Network Protection in the right pane
- In the next window, click Allow programs through Firewall.
- Click the Change Settings button
- Select all private and public flags for ESO or ESO Launcher
- Now click the Allow another program button
- Add the following paths to the files in the Programs dialog.
- ESO.eke: C: \ Program Files (k86) \ ZenimakOnline \ The Elder Scrolls Online \ game \ client \ eso.eke
- Steam.eke: C: \ Program Files (k86) \ Steam \ steam.eke
- Bethesda.net_launcher: C: \ Program Files (k86) \ ZenimakOnline \ Launcher
- After adding the paths to the game file, click “Add”.
- Now click OK in the Firewall Exceptions window.
2. Delete corrupted game data
Corrupt game files can be a serious reason why you are facing a non-ESO startup problem. The files that allow the game to be downloaded continuously may be missing or damaged on your system. Therefore, to fix the files in the game, you need to follow a few steps:
- You need to close ESO Launcher and restart the system.
- After rebooting the system, go to the following file path:
- C: \ Program Files (k86) \ Zenimak Online \ Launcher
- Select and delete the Program Data folder
- Now open ESO Launcher to check it.
3. Repair ESO Launcher
Players who can run ESO Launcher but cannot play ESO smoothly should activate the repair. For your convenience, I’ll tell you to do the repairs in minutes.
- Right click on ESO Launcher and select “Run as administrator”.
- In the first launch interface, go to Game Settings and select Fix.
- Let the launcher check for any future fixes
- And while it recovers the damaged files, let it complete the process calmly.
- Now that the ESO Launcher recovery process is complete, restart Elderly Scroll Online on your device.
4. Reinstall Microsoft C ++
You may not know that Microsoft C ++ helps your system run game files in the background. Therefore, if any of the C ++ files are damaged or not responding correctly, your game launcher will start responding with a delay. Therefore, instead of updating such system files, you can reinstall them in your favor.
- Press Windows + I on your keyboard.
- In the Settings window, go to the Applications tab
- Find and select Microsoft Visual C ++
- Click the Delete button and confirm your action (do the same for all Microsoft C ++ programs)
- After deleting the C ++ files, close the settings window
- Click here to download Microsoft C ++ files
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the latest version of C ++
- So check if this trick fixes the Elder Scrolls Online header on the download screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: How do I get unstuck in ESO?
Ans: If your character gets stuck, you should navigate to Help in the main menu and select Get me Unstuck. This will remove your character from the spot where they are stuck and relocate them to a nearby wayshrine.
Ques: Does Elder Scrolls Online have loading screens?
Ans: These loading screens appear when a new area is loaded. A message and some concept art from the area are displayed. … If you have previously entered the location, the message is selected at random, and could be any one of the general messages, or a repeat of the location’s own message.
Ques: Why does ESO not load?
Ans: Because the application is applying changes to your machine in order to run the game this may take upwards of 10 minutes. If the loading screen is displayed with the spinning ESO logo in the bottom-right corner, the best solution is to not close the program, but wait for the character selection screen to appear.
Read more articles:
- Fix Blink Cloud Error 503
- Fix Disable Antimalware Service Executable for High CPU
- Fix PS4 Controller Flashing White Light
Hopefully, you will be able to use this guide to fix errors that prevent the player from downloading game files properly. So keep reading this article until the problem is solved and ESO is installed on your computer.