Hello Everyone Are you looking for a way to change the password of your Spotify account? If yes, then you have landed in the right place here you will get every update. As we know that You cannot change your username on Spotify at the moment, but you can change your password.
This change can’t be made on desktop or mobile apps. A browser is necessary for changing your Spotify password. The official password reset page is also always available if you click “Forgot my Password” when logging in. I have also share the Spotify Premium Accounts with Spotify Premium Apk
What is Spotify?
Spotify is one of the world’s biggest music streaming services, with over 356 million monthly active users, as of March 2022. Spotify offers over 70 million tracks from record labels and studios, including digitally copyrighted recordings. The paid subscription service offers additional features like offline listening and commercial-free listening and basic features free with advertisements. Search can be done by artist, album, and genre, and playlists can be created, edited, and shared.
In addition to most of Europe and North America, Spotify is available in Oceania, parts of Africa (including South Africa and Mauritius), and Asia.
How does Spotify work?
Follow the Given Instructions that explain how Spotify works.
- Join Spotify by visiting its website. If you have a Facebook account, we recommend signing up since you can find and follow friends, hear what they’re listening to, and share music with them.
- You can choose your subscription level. A Spotify Premium subscription gives you access to more features, is more versatile, and works with a wider range of devices.
- Spotify is a free application that you can download and install. The desktop version and versions for iPhones, iPads, and Android phones are available.
- Sign in to your account on these devices to start listening.
When you dive deeper into Spotify, there’s more to it, and it gets smarter as you use it.
Read more: How To Create Playlist in Spotify
How to change your Spotify password through the website
- Use your favorite browser to access Spotify’s website. You will need your current password to log in if you have not already done so.
- After you’ve signed in, click on your name and profile picture to access your profile.
- Click the “Account” button.
- The account overview will appear. On the left sidebar, you’ll see a third tab called “Change Password.” You’ll see a lock icon next to it.
- Passwords can be modified in the same manner.
- When you’re ready to make the change, click the green “Set new password” button.
You’ll have to enter your new password twice. Marissa Perino/Business Insider
The next time you open Spotify on your phone or computer, you may be logged out and asked to enter your new password.
Spotify Password Reset not Working
Try again by following these steps:
- Please go to the password reset page.
- Click SEND to send your email address.
- We will send you an email titled “Reset your password” in your inbox.
It could be in any filtered folder (e.g. Facebook, Gmail, Promotions) if you do not see it in your junk/spam folder.
- In the email, click the link to reset your password. A new web page will appear.
- Click SEND after you have entered your new password into both fields.
- You will need both the email address you used to reset your password and the new password to log into the app.
We have written one more article: How to Get Spotify Premium for FREE
FAQ’S (Frequently Answerable Questions)
Ques. What is Spotify and how does it work?
Ans. With Spotify, you can listen to music, watch videos, and listen to podcasts all over the world. You can play music for free using Spotify’s Basic feature, but you can also buy Spotify Premium if you want to.
Ques. How do I change my password on Spotify mobile?
Answer. Spotify accounts must be accessed via their website to be able to change passwords. Users of the streaming app can do so both on Windows and Mac, and on iOS and Android as well. If you click on the website link to change your Spotify password, you can do so.
Ques. How do I find out my Spotify password?
Ans. Password Reset
You can also enter the email address that you used to register on Spotify. If you have not yet reset your password, we will send you an email with your username and a link to do so.
Ques. How do I change my Spotify password without email?
Ans. This is useful if you are unable to access your email address and therefore cannot make changes to your Spotify account password. Besides regaining access to your email address, there are only two options. Update Spotify’s email address by contacting them. New accounts can be created.
Ques. Does Spotify ask you to reset your password?
Ans. An unspecified number of Spotify users have been notified that their password has been reset, but the company failed to explain why.
In this article, I had tried to solve your query related to changing the Password of your Spotify account. I hope that you would like this post and if you face any query then you can comment below I would be happy to reply to you.
Review & Discussion