We know everyone gets tired of seeing the same font styles and colors over and over again. This also applies to WhatsApp fonts. Some of you may want to change the default font style and color of text messages on WhatsApp. In this tutorial, we will explain how to do it. However, you can’t type text in a different color because it’s not available on WhatsApp. But you can do it using third-party apps like Color Texting Messenger, Cool Fonts For WhatsApp and Text, or WhatsBlue Text. You can download it for free. However, keep in mind that this app shows ads.
There are several methods you can use to change the style of your text whenever you want or in your WhatsApp description. you can join PUBG Whatsapp Group, Funny WhatsApp Group & UPSC WhatsApp Group without any permision.
How to Change Font Style and Color on WhatsApp
1. Change the WhatsApp font style manually
There is another option to change the font style in WhatsApp. To do this, you need to manually customize the text message. Here’s how to do it –
Use bold text in WhatsApp
Add * (star symbol) before and after the text to make it bold. Example: * This is bold text *. When you do this, WhatsApp automatically makes the text style bold.
Use italics in WhatsApp
To change any text in italics, add the _ (underline) symbol before and after it. Example: _This is italic text_. When you do this, WhatsApp will automatically make the selected text italic.
Use WhatsApp font style
to convert any text to punctuation, just add a пред symbol before and after it. For example: ~ Strikethrough text
This adds a horizontal line to the center of the text to be crossed out.
Use WhatsApp mono
space font style – you can also convert any text in one mode. To do this, simply add “” “before and after the text. For example: “This is a monospace.” When you do this, the text automatically changes to a single font.
2. Change WhatsApp Font Color [Using App]
To change WhatsApp chat text, text, or WhatsApp status font, you can use the color keyboard (which is the color changer app) because WhatsApp does not officially provide this feature.
The app you should use is “Blue Text: Keyboard + Converter”.
With this app, you can change the color of the WhatsApp text you wrote and set it as your default password and every time you type something in the WhatsApp dialog it will have a blue text and show it to your friends. .
Let’s start with the following steps to change the font in WhatsApp using the app:
- First, you need to install the Blue Text app on your Android device. Then, open the app and tap on the three line icon, then tap on the keyboard option.
- You now need to enable the blue text keyboard on your phone to use it in your WhatsApp chats.
- When you get to the typing keyboard, hold down the space bar on the keyboard and the option to select a blue text keyboard will appear.
3. Use an online font generator tool
Another option to create beautiful messages for WhatsApp is to use an email client. Again, there is an option. many online
You must enter text with the type of letter you want to create. Then it will show different types of characters. Choose the one you like and tap the duplicate button to copy it to the clipboard, after that, just paste the message on WhatsApp where you want to send it.
This method does not require downloading other applications to your phone. But the bottom line is that you have to manually copy and paste text. We recommend that you use this method only if you want to create beautiful characters at the same time, otherwise, it is better to use a dedicated application if you change the type of WhatsApp font frequently times. check these linked articles to Download Photos & Videos From WhatsApp Status & free tips to Disable ‘WhatsApp Web is Currently Active Notifications .
How to change the font in the WhatsApp status or bio?
If you are using an iPhone device, you can change the fonts of WhatsApp messages using online tools to protect messages and follow WhatsApp chats. using the special characters mentioned above. You can do the same on your iPad or iPhone device.
It is highly recommended that using an online tool for this purpose is the best option. You can enable elegant messaging in your WhatsApp chats as there are several types of fonts to choose from.
How to change the font color of WhatsApp
For this step, we will use the WhatsBlue Text application (you can use any of the applications covered in this article). Please follow these steps –
- Open the application and go to the fantastic text option. Click here to start typing.
- Enter the information you want to send here. After clicking You will see blue text with optional characters appear.
- Tap the blue letter to send the message in that color.
- You will be presented with three options – Copy message, WhatsApp message or Share message now if you want to give permission to this application. You can select options, copy and paste them into your chat. But what if you do not want to constantly have problems copying and pasting? You can connect the application to your WhatsApp, click on the WhatsApp message option to send an instant message on your WhatsApp.
- Once you have completed this option, Whatsapp will open on your device and you can choose who you want to send the color message to. That is it!
- You can also use the copy and paste method to send color messages to other messaging applications.
How to change Whatsapp font size?
Yes, apart from font style and color you can also change the font size of Whatsapp messages. You can’t change someone else’s screen style. But at least they will appear in the size you choose on your device. Follow the simple steps to know how to do it –
- Open Whatsapp on your phone.
- Click on the three dots or menu in the top right corner of the app.
- Now go to Settings. Here click on Chat option.
- under chat settings To select a font size, click the font size option.
You will notice that it is set to Medium by default. You can manually change it to small or large. depends on the size you want That’s it!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Can I use fancy fonts on other social media profiles?
Ans: Absolutely yes, as I told you earlier you can use these font styles on almost all social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.
Ques: How do I get a stylish font style for WhatsApp?
Ans: WhatsApp doesn’t have any stylish font styles which you can use & create stylish names, posts, status, messages, etc. You can use third party tools such as WhatsApp font generator tool which helps you to convert plain font text into stylish or fancy font text that you can directly use in WhatsApp fonts.
Ques: How do you write fancy letters on WhatsApp?
Ans: WhatsApp has basic formatting features like bold, italic, strikethrough, and monospace. If you want to make your letters fancy & stunning then you need to use WhatsApp font generator which will give you an opportunity to convert normal text into fancy & stylish text. The WhatsApp text generator has 1000+ fancy font styles along with various collections of emojis, icons, symbols, and emoticons.
Read more articles:
- Join Whatsapp Group Without Admin Permission
- Male To Female Voice Changer Apps For Whatsapp
- Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Mobile Phone
That’s all you need to know about WhatsApp fonts from changing the font style to font color and font size. We have covered them all in this tutorial. A comment section opens below where you can ask personal questions. Stay tuned for more exciting updates!