There are cases when we like someone’s WhatsApp status, but we don’t know how to save them on our device. Since we can’t download locations directly from the app, we ask our friends to send them raw videos or photos so we can share them with others. Some of us use the Screen Saver tool to save the image and record the video on a screen recorder that is entered as a WhatsApp status.
What if this is an easy way to save photos and videos from someone’s WhatsApp status? Well, here are some simple steps you can follow to download WhatsApp status to your Android device.WhatsApp status updates are fluid in nature. Therefore, WhatsApp does not provide an “official” way to protect these resources. Some users take screenshots to track the status of photos, but what about videos? Even the screenshots could not maintain the same image quality as in WhatsApp. So what’s the best way to defend your position? Let’s see …
- 1 What is Whatsapp?
- 2 How does WhatsApp work?
- 3 How to download WhatsApp Status on your Android smartphone?
- 4 1. Save status files manually (using File Manager)
- 5 2. Save status files using a dedicated app
- 6 How to download WhatsApp Status Video or Photo on iPhone?
- 7 Feachers Of Whatsapp
- 8 Audio and Video Call
- 9 Secure Messaging
- 10 Desktop Access
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
- 12 Q. Is WhatsApp secure?
- 13 Q.How to Enable WhatsApp Disappearing Messages?
- 14 Q.How can I manage separate access lists to Sandbox and to the live numbers on my account?
- 15 Conclusion
What is Whatsapp?
WhatsApp is perhaps the most anonymous messaging tool in the United States, but in many parts of the world it is an integral part of daily life. Facebook is one of the most popular messaging services in the world.
To understand the popularity of WhatsApp, you need to understand that it was one of the first mobile devices to offer free messaging online. Instead of sending messages through chargeable mobile data, WhatsApp relies heavily on a Wi-Fi connection to send and receive free messages. Use Fouad WhatsApp APK & FMWhatsApp APK to enjoy unique feachers of whatsapp.
Sophisticated: WhatsApp is loved by over 2 billion users for its ability to facilitate communication regardless of their device or location.
How does WhatsApp work?
The main attraction of WhatsApp is that it allows you to send and receive phone calls and messages using only the internet connection, which is almost free to use and more suitable for international calls. There are no registration fees and no worries about data plan offerings.
Like other messaging services like WhatsApp iMessage or Google Messaging, it still offers great benefits, especially for its cross-platform functionality (e.g. between Android and iOS).
How to download WhatsApp Status on your Android smartphone?
There are two ways to easily save WhatsApp status. The first way is to use a dedicated application. However, if you need to save image status from time to time, you can follow the manual route. Both are described in detail below:
1. Save status files manually (using File Manager)
WhatsApp stores status files (photos/videos) locally on the phone. But they are removed after 24 hours. So you can copy them to a temporary folder and store them somewhere safe. Here’s how:
- View the status you want to save. Creates a temporary copy in the phone memory.
- Open your File Manager application – Files, File Manager, Solid Explorer; srl.
- Activate “show hidden files”.
- You need to access and configure your file manager settings to show hidden files. Solid Explorer users can follow this guide to enable hidden files.
- Go to WhatsApp folder – Internal Memory > WhatsApp > Media > .Statories.
- Copy the photos/videos you want to save.
- Paste them in another folder.
That is it! The copied photos or videos will be kept forever. You can access it later by opening the folder it was copied to.we have best collection of Whatsapp tools Like YCWhatsApp Apk, WhatsApp Plus iOS & AZWhatsApp APK with their unique feachers.
2. Save status files using a dedicated app
You can avoid the complexity and rely on a third party app to save your friend WhatsApp status. The app automatically collects the statuses you have seen and displays them in an organised way.
- Open WhatsApp and see the statuses you want to save / download.
- Open the Play Store on your Android and install – Status Saver. You can also click on the link below to open it in your browser / play store.
- Download the save status from the Play Store
- Allow the app to access photos, media, and files on your device. So while the application reads the repository to collect images of WhatsApp status.
- Select the pictures or videos you want to save and tap the Save icon ().
- Pictures or videos you take will be stored in your phone’s internal memory.
That’s it! WhatsApp’s status / history has just been saved and will be saved forever. looking for different ways to change the WhatsApp theme , No worry we have provides Best whatsapp Themes for you & you can play new and funny Whatsapp Dare Games with your audience.
How to download WhatsApp Status Video or Photo on iPhone?
The iPhone is a secure operating system based on a native screen recorder or screen saver.
You have to press the home button and the / off button on the iPhone 8 or older mode at the same time.
On the new version of the iPhone X and above, you have to press the volume button and the power button at the same time.
The same goes for videos. You should also rely on the native screen recorder on iOS 11 or later version.
The record screen is located in the control area.
- Go to settings.
- Then there is the Control Centre
- Arrange the control area
- Finally, add the Screen Recorder option.
Feachers Of Whatsapp
Audio and Video Call
In addition to audio calls, WhatsApp also offers video calls. including group features This allows up to eight participants in a single call.
Voicemail: You can record and send voice messages to private or group chats.
WhatsApp uses end-to-end encryption, a secure communication standard through which only those who exchange messages can read the messages.
Photo and video sharing: You can send videos, photos and GIFs without worrying about pixels or uploading your photos. This can sometimes occur in messages between mobile platforms and carriers. without wires
WhatsApp allows you to easily send all types of documents such as PDFs, tables and slideshows. via email or a separate document sharing app
WhatsApp has a desktop version for Mac and PC. WhatsApp Business: A dedicated WhatsApp business account is designed for entrepreneurs to showcase their products and connect with customers on a convenient and familiar platform. you can join PUBG Whatsapp Group, Funny WhatsApp Group & UPSC WhatsApp Group without any permision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is WhatsApp secure?
Ans: WhatsApp says the messages are hidden and not stored on their servers, but WhatsApp is under investigation in Canada and the Netherlands over privacy issues related to a person’s ability to record unauthorised calls and block messages. . The tool also updates and configures usernames to prevent unwanted individual users. In addition, even the number of people not using WhatsApp is stored permanently in the app.
Q.How to Enable WhatsApp Disappearing Messages?
Ans: To enable WhatsApp Disappearing Messages, go to WhatsApp Settings > tap Account > Privacy > Default message timer and select a duration. You can also turn the feature on by default here for all chats.
Q.How can I manage separate access lists to Sandbox and to the live numbers on my account?
Ans: If you need to split traffic and manage separate access lists, we recommend that you split traffic between different Twilio accounts. This allows you to have better control over each of these use cases and lets you manage a separate access list for each account.
Read more articles:
By following these steps, you can save any posted photo or video as a WhatsApp status caller. This method allows you to keep all the WhatsApp profiles that you have open, even if it has been more than 24 hours since the status of the post.
We also remind you to inform the person when you save / share photos or videos for WhatsApp status.
Review & Discussion