Twitter is a service for friends, family, and colleagues to communicate and send messages quickly and frequently and stay connected. People post tweets that can include photos, videos, links, and text. These messages are published on your profile, sent to your followers, and searchable on Twitter.
Remembering your password becomes a hassle these days with all the different platforms you have to log in and remember. It’s so easy that anyone can mess up their credentials. Some slowly lost interest in the platform, some never liked it, but a significant number of users simply lost or forgot their Twitter credentials.
The good news is that Twitter offers several different ways to recover your Twitter account. read these linked articles to get detailed guide to Twitter Username Availability Checker & Find Someone’s Deleted Tweets.In this article, we will show you how to turn off the sensitive content feature on Twitter websites and mobile apps.
- 1 Methods to reset Twitter password without email or phone number
- 2 1. Visit the Twitter Help Center and select “Report.”
- 3 2. Fill out the reporting form
- 4 3. Enter your Twitter username
- 5 4. “Still need help?”
- 6 5. After filling out the form click submit button and submit the form
- 7 When you cannot retrieve your Twitter account
- 8 Frequently Asked Questiions
- 9 Ques: What if I don’t get SMS or verification codes from Twitter?
- 10 Ques: How do I reset my Twitter password without an email or phone number?
- 11 Ques: Why am I still receiving password reset emails?
- 12 Conclusion
Methods to reset Twitter password without email or phone number
1. Visit the Twitter Help Center and select “Report.”
- Twitter Help Center > Contact Us > Report
- The first step is to visit the Twitter Help Center to log the report.
- First, go to the Twitter Help Center page in the program.
- You can either search for “Twitter Help Center” on Google or visit the web link.
- When you’re at the help desk, you’ll see a number of options to look at.
- In any case, it’s best if you don’t opt for any of these options as they will take you to a helpful article.
- All things being equal, the option you should be looking for is the “Record Message” option.
- This option is hidden in plain sight because Twitter is keen to get rid of as many messages as would be reasonable with its monstrous client base.
- To see the “Record Message” option, look at the bottom of the page.
- In the “Contact Us” section, select the “Record Message” button to contact Twitter directly.
- In the next phase, you will be introduced to the categories you will choose for your report.
2. Fill out the reporting form
- Once you have selected the reporting option, you will see that you will now be presented with additional categories to choose from.
- There are various options and choosing the right subclass is the most important.
- Choosing the right option here will help Twitter guide you better as it will help you understand your problem better.
- Since password recovery is a sign-in problem, go ahead and select “I need sign-in and account support.”
- This, with other options, best fits the problem.
- Below that you will see more than seven categories.
- These seven subcategories will include options related to account security, account information, account reactivation and so on.
- It also includes a password reset option.
- You should now select the “I can’t sign in to my account” option.
- Choosing these two categories for login support will successfully take you to the next steps.
- The next few pages will ask for general user data to help you regain access to your account.
3. Enter your Twitter username
- After selecting the appropriate category for the report you will be submitting, you can now submit your report.
- But first, you have to enter your Twitter username.
- Under “Your Twitter Username,” enter your Twitter username for the account you can’t log in to.
- Then select the “Search” button for Twitter and find your account.
- In the next step, you will learn how to navigate to the actual report form.
4. “Still need help?”
- Once you select “Still need help”, the support page will redirect you to the contact form.
- The first piece of information you need to fill out here is your email address.
- It doesn’t have to be related to your account.
- Twitter requests a valid and active email address to contact you with further instructions and possible solutions.
- The next thing to fill in is the problem you encounter.
- In this case, you cannot access your Twitter account and it is not possible to reset your password.
- Be sure to mention that you no longer use a registered email address and phone number, so you can’t reset your password directly.
- After filling in the description of your problem, click the Continue icon.
- Only afterward will you be shown a CAPTCHA.
- Complete the CAPTCHA and go to “Verify”.
The Twitter support team will then investigate the issue and send you an email with further password recovery instructions.we have detailed guide on Find Instagram Accounts Near Me& few working tips to Turn in Late Work on Google Classroom on Time.
When you cannot retrieve your Twitter account
Twitter gives its users the option to manually deactivate their accounts. A 30-day countdown will then begin. During these 30 days, users can reactivate their accounts simply by logging in. However, when this window of opportunity closes, the account is permanently deleted.
However, if you do not activate your account within 30 days, you will lose it permanently. Again, if Twitter does not display an option to reactivate your account within this time, you can contact Twitter support via the contact form.
Frequently Asked Questiions
Ques: What if I don’t get SMS or verification codes from Twitter?
You will want to make sure you have cell reception or internet access and Twitter number isn’t blocked. It may take a few minutes to receive the verification code. If the problem persists, try the email password reset option.
Ques: How do I reset my Twitter password without an email or phone number?
We use your email address and phone number to verify your identity, so if you don’t have access to this information, recovery options are limited. If you know your Twitter username, we may be able to help you with login issues.
Ques: Why am I still receiving password reset emails?
If you frequently receive an unsolicited password reset messages, it may be a good idea to turn on password reset protection in your account settings and set up two-factor authentication.
Read more articles:
We hope you have learned how to reset your Twitter password without email or phone number from the above guide. Whether you’ve lost your Twitter password or simply want to change your Twitter email password, use the method above. Twitter is a very popular social media app, so keep it safe with a strong password. Reset your Twitter password now!