Discord is a platform for instant messaging, digital communication, and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). Users communicate through text messages, voice calls, and video calls.
People’s problems are increasing especially in sports. When did a user create a Discord account? Or do you want to make sure an account is a real person or a bot? Or are you curious about the age of your own discord? If so, then you are at the right place as this post will teach you how to check the age of someone’s Discord account.
- 1 What is Discord?
- 2 Quick Ways to Check When a Discord Account was Created?
- 3 1. Use account details
- 4 2. Use third-party Discord account verification
- 5 Some bots randomly check the age of accounts
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
- 7 Does Discord show your date of birth?
- 8 How to change your age on Discord without verification?
- 9 How does Discord verify your age?
- 10 Conclusion
What is Discord?
With over half a billion users, Discord (opens in a new window) is one of the most popular gamer chat features on the Internet. Discord allows friends to chat directly via voice, video, or text and connect to servers where larger communities can connect.
The mismatch is versatile, which is a big part of its beauty. At its core, Discord is a text, audio, and video chat program and a place to communicate with communities or products of your choice.
This is where you can meet friends, family and fans. It works like a messaging app and always talks to itself, and you can easily access calls or video calls whenever you want.
Quick Ways to Check When a Discord Account was Created?
1. Use account details
- Open the Discord account to verify.
- Now copy the profile id of the person’s account.
- Check out WikiTechLibrary’s Discord Edge Checker.
- Enter the ID in the field provided.
- You will see the name of the account profile and the date it was created.
2. Use third-party Discord account verification
Discord Lookup is a simple web tool that allows you to check the age of your Discord account or the age of someone’s Discord account. You need a Discord account ID. Follow the easy steps below to get your Discard ID.
- Before you can check your Discord account creation date, you need to know the target account ID, whether it’s your account or someone else’s account. So, how do you get your Discord User ID?
- Right-click the target username in the chat history on the right side of the Discord app screen and select Copy ID.
- If you don’t see this option, it’s possible that Discord’s developer mode is disabled. All you need to do is go to User Settings and under App Settings,
- click on the Advanced menu, and enable Developer Mode on the left.
- Then create user settings and again you will have the option to copy ID by right-clicking on your or your friend’s username.
- After copying the target user id, go to the discord account age verification site like discord. id and enter the id in the column and click search.
- Wait a few seconds and you will see a summary of the target Discard account including the user ID, username, badge, and of course the creation date.
Some bots randomly check the age of accounts
There are several age verification bots for different accounts, and some of them are common. Discord.id , Hugo.me. I etc
Discord.id is a web tool that allows you to easily check the creation date and time of any Discord account. It also tells whether the account is real or fake.
Just enter your account id and that’s it, it will give you all the details.
Hugo.me – Hugo I is another Discord account age checker used to check when an account was created with a Discord ID. This is a very simple tool that will add your Discord ID in the box. Entering and clicking the Check Date button will provide the information! lie down
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Discord show your date of birth?
Discord doesn’t show your date of birth, which means you don’t have to hide it from other users. Only Discord employees have access to this information; However, if you have added your date of birth to the birthday bot and want to remove the information from the bot, you can do so.
How to change your age on Discord without verification?
To do this, open Discord and click the Settings icon in the lower-left corner of the window. From there, select “Privacy” from the menu on the left. In the age section, you will be able to change your age to the desired age. Make sure to select the correct country and time zone, then click Submit.
How does Discord verify your age?
A user must be over 13 to join Discord, but there is no way to determine a user’s age, so a teen or teenager can easily fake their age and join any server. can If you want to change your Discord age without an ID, you’ll need to sign up for a new Discord account.
Read more articles:
Discord has given us a great opportunity to communicate with our community, such as business, games, and other things, but sometimes because there are more people, we create a Discord account story on your account or with someone else. want to You can learn a lot about your Discord subscribers using this simple method. It’s a great way to find out when someone first created a Discord account, and it’s very useful.