Have you tried to create an Instagram account and been told “Sorry, this username already exists”? This happens because Instagram does not allow two or more users to share the same username. Your personal or business name on Instagram is the most important feature on the popular social media site.
It also serves as a way for people to find you and your content. This doesn’t mean you have to have a hand that people remember easily and that is unique to you or your business. There are many ways to get an Instagram name when creating a new account.
The best way is to check your Instagram username. They help you get a unique name for your account. In this article, we will take a look at how Instagram users use it.
- 1 Instagram Username Availability Checker
- 2 How to check the availability of a username on Instagram?
- 3 How to use Instagram username checker without any app
- 4 Instagram Username Availability Checker Features
- 5 It is easy to use.
- 6 Integration of various functional tools
- 7 Free to use
- 8 What to Add to a Username That Is Taken?
- 9 How to Choose the Perfect Instagram Username
- 10 Use a short and relevant username:
- 11 Keep something unique
- 12 Do it in your corner
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions
- 14 What should I do if my username is hacked?
- 15 Does Instagram delete inactive accounts?
- 16 Can I reuse my old Instagram name?
- 17 Why isn’t my username on Instagram?
- 18 Conclusion
Instagram Username Availability Checker
Instagram Username Checker is a quick and easy-to-use tool that helps you check if an Instagram username is available for registration in seconds. Instagram Username Checker is a free and easy-to-use tool to check the availability of an Instagram username.
Just enter your username in the field provided and then click on the Confirm button. Instagram will tell you if the username is available for registration.
Use the username availability checker to experiment with variations on your handles, including Instagram, Facebook, GitHub, Twitter, Tumblr, Medium, Soundcloud, Behance, and Openhub, until you find a combination you both like. do
How to check the availability of a username on Instagram?
- Search by checking Instagram usernames.
- Enter your Instagram username in the field (username should not exceed 30 characters)
- Enter the captcha to confirm.
- Click Send and wait for the product to recognize you.
- Check if the username exists.
How to use Instagram username checker without any app
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Click Register with your email address or phone number.
- Enter your email or phone number.
- Enter the verification code sent to your email or phone number.
- Enter your full name and choose a strong password to continue.Add your birthday.
- Instagram displays a username based on your email address.
- Enter a username to indicate if a username exists.
The Instagram Private Stories Downloader is a instagram story download web tool that saves the photos and videos posted on your Instagram stories. Here, in this guide to view all your Instagram old stories that you have posted earlier. This is a great way to relive your old memories with just a few clicks.
Instagram Username Availability Checker Features
Below are some of the key features of Instagram username check.
It is easy to use.
This tool has an intuitive user interface, just type the desired Instagram username in the “Search Box” and you will get instant results. Isn’t that something special?
This feature allows you to check the availability of words in languages other than English, our device can speak your language.
Integration of various functional tools
In addition to Username Checker, you can also use our recommended tools, such as Username Generator, Gmail Username Finder, and Plain Text Generator.
Free to use
Yes, you read that right and it is completely free and you can find your name in no time.
But what if the requested username doesn’t exist? Don’t worry, check out this article that will help you solve all the problems you might have in choosing the right Instagram username.
What to Add to a Username That Is Taken?
Now let’s take a look at some tricks or ways to create a great username on social networks, even if the one you want is already in use.
After typing the desired username in the box provided and displayed, it is not available.
- Reduce the length of your name.
- Try using your first or last name
- Add a job title or summary
- Use initials like “I am”, “you are” and “you are”
- Insert the word “the” at the beginning of your Instagram username.
- Add phrases like “real”, “official” and “real” at the beginning or end of your favorite Instagram username to let them know you’re real.
- Favorites can be added to your username.
- Try adding one of your favorite colors, such as mercy blue.
- Think about your surroundings or what you might see around you.
How to Choose the Perfect Instagram Username
Use a short and relevant username:
When choosing a name for your account, make sure it matches what you want to post on your account.
The importance of the account lies in the ability to increase or decrease traffic before sharing any content.
Also, users are more likely to forget unique usernames, so make sure your usernames are simple, memorable, and easy to pronounce.
Keep something unique
Well, you can’t use a word you already have. However, you should avoid using a name that sounds similar to companies or products already on Instagram. Because you will have problems with copyright infringement.
Do it in your corner
The most important thing when choosing your Instagram username is to decide what you want to do with your profile. In short, what is your situation? Try adding it to your location as it will help you find it easily.
But before choosing a username, it is important to understand the niche or purpose for which you want to use it. This will help you find an older, more relevant title.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if my username is hacked?
Make them an offer they can’t refuse: find a username you like and ask if they’ll sell it to you. Indicating a dormant account: using social networks, whether it is to delete them completely or to activate them. Complaint: If someone uses your trademark or brand name for “names”.
Does Instagram delete inactive accounts?
Instagram deletes inactive accounts. Generally, an account will be canceled if it remains inactive for 30 days. However, termination is not guaranteed and other accounts will remain stable during this period. If an Instagram account has been disabled due to inactivity, it can be recovered if it has been recently deleted.
Can I reuse my old Instagram name?
When you can change the Instagram username that you used before. In most cases, you can change your Instagram username to the name you used before if: The username is not recognized by someone new to Instagram. The username has not been recently deleted from an active Instagram account that you do not own.
Why isn’t my username on Instagram?
If you delete your account, it will be removed from Instagram and the account username may be claimed by someone else. This means that if you cannot reach a particular user, the account may be disabled and the username is not currently in use.
Read more articles:
- Instagram Private Video Downloader
- Instagram Private Highlights Downloader
- Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- Fix Instagram Reels Option Not Working or Showing
Consequently, the selected username is immediately capitalized. It should be visible and stand out immediately when freelancers are paying attention to you. How your profile is planned will determine a large part of your fitness.
Then I will give you some tips on how to choose a unique Instagram username. You can consider them and choose a unique and beautiful username for your Instagram handle