Just recently Instagram announced that more than 1.3 billion active accounts are there in Instagram. So you can imagine how popular Instagram is by just this one stat.
When we post something on Instagram it becomes our thing and sometimes people just cross their limits and do the things they should not do online. They do it anonymously but in the internet world, you cannot really stay anonymous.
Now a genuine question before going further, why do you want to get someone’s IP address from Instagram.
There may be many reasons for this, such as you are experiencing online harassment by someone online and you want to find out who is that person. The other person may be a fraud or a fake profile just to mess up your mood and so on.
So in these cases only you should use Instagram IP Address Finder otherwise don’t misuse it. In these similar cases, it is very useful to know the real IP behind the Instagram profile. It can help you detect numerous things and plan your next step accordingly. Try another instagram tools like Instagram Xtreme MOD APK, OGInstagram Apk & GB Instagram APK
- 1 What is Instagram IP Address Finder?
- 2 Why Get an IP Address From Instagram?
- 3 For Exposing Fake Instagram Account
- 4 Find Suspicious Activity on Your Login
- 5 In Keeping Track of Customer
- 6 Promote Your Service
- 7 To Expose Fake Reviewers and Accounts
- 8 How to Get an IP Address on Instagram
- 9 Instagram IP Address Finder
- 10 Choose Your Victim
- 11 Go to IP Finder
- 12 Enjoy
- 13 Grabify IP Logger
- 14 Spy an Instagram Account
- 15 Using Command Prompt in Windows
- 16 Frequently Asked Questions
- 17 Ques: What is an Instagram IP Violation?
- 18 Ques: How Do I Protect My Intellectual Property on Instagram?
- 19 Ques: Can You Get IP Banned on Instagram?
- 20 Conclusion
What is Instagram IP Address Finder?
Instagram IP Address Finder is a free web-based tool that allows you to find an Instagram IP address. It also allows you to track the location of your Instagram profile, regardless of whether the identification is active or not.
No need to install third-party apps to use Instagram IP, Address Finder. Just type your username in the box and click the Get IP Address button.
Instagram is a popular social networking site. It is now available as a mobile app, adding to its popularity. Most people communicate through Instagram, which creates the need to obtain someone’s IP address. So how can you get a personal IP address on Instagram? It’s very easy to do after reading our detailed step-by-step guidelines.
You have to wait a few minutes before you are on the right of the search form, in order to see the IP address, highlighted in bold.
We should note that this may not be a real-time address. However, the last time you copied a URL or username to an Instagram account. If this doesn’t seem beneficial, continue to the next step.
If you want to track someone’s location, these apps can help too. There is no need to install a third-party app while using these apps, so they are suitable for most people. Here’s how to use these tools.
Why Get an IP Address From Instagram?
First, let’s answer why you need to find someone’s IP address on Instagram. There are five main reasons:
For Exposing Fake Instagram Account
Suppose someone created a fake Instagram account and used it to criticize or harass you by sending direct messages to your private Instagram account, the only way out is to track down the culprit.
The defendant’s online address can be used as evidence against defamation or illegality. I mean, you can decide to take the fraud and the case completely to court.
Find Suspicious Activity on Your Login
If you are looking to identify any fraudulent activity and any suspicious attempts to access your Instagram account, IP tracking is required. Let’s say your account is riddled with identity theft, so the only way to reduce the risk of spreading rumors is to track the IP address.
In Keeping Track of Customer
Do you have an online business or did you start as an entrepreneur on Instagram? After that, you need to advertise your products and then you need to follow up with your customers. So the only way is to keep getting an IP address.
When you know the location of your customers or clients, it makes it easier to market the product. You can also identify the customer’s environment and taste to target your products by sending direct messages to all Instagram followers.
Promote Your Service
In addition to just getting the letters out on the air, you can personalize your products by using direct messages as a call-to-action option. Also, it is easier to convince your customers and promote your services.
To Expose Fake Reviewers and Accounts
To expose accounts that post negative reviews about your products and create misleading formats, IP tracking is a compelling process. This is nothing more than the strategies of competitors to slow down your business.
Therefore, by monitoring the location of your account, you can prevent these people from harming your reputation on social networks.
How to Get an IP Address on Instagram
Instagram IP Address Finder
To find a person’s IP address on Instagram, open the Instagram Location Tracker and enter the person’s username to find their IP address. Then tap the track button to check the location in real-time.
Choose Your Victim
First, you need to log in to the Instagram app and copy the person’s Instagram username. This will help you find your IP address. If you’ve forgotten someone’s IP but remember their name, be sure to use Instagram Search to find their username.
Go to IP Finder
On the website, look for the “Enter your Instagram username” field. When you’re done, copy and paste your username into the area and click the “Search IP Address” button.
After clicking a button, you will see an IP address highlighted in green just after the search form. Apps are great for counting addresses.
But keep in mind that it may not be a real-time IP address. An application can acquire a user’s IP used in the past. Therefore, if you are not satisfied with the result, use the methods below.
Here is how to do it:
- Open the Instagram location tracker.
- Type the username whose IP you want to get.
- Enter a captcha to confirm.
- Then press the navigation key.
- You will then see the IP address of the Instagram account.
Instagram is one of the most popular social networks today, attracting billions of people, including many celebrities, football stars, singers, actors… both you and me and if you want to Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages & Delete Instagram Messages from Both Sides Check these linked articles.
Grabify IP Logger
This is basically a tracking IP address used by various social networks to track profiles. Have you heard of Grabify or IP Logger? It comes from the same house that developed these sites and its sole purpose is to track the IP address of the Instagram account holder.
To get started, you need to get the person, whose IP address you want to track, to click on a photo and any video in any meme you can send. By doing this, you need to gain that person’s trust and as soon as they click on the post, IP Grabber will start working.
We understand that this takes time, but getting what you really need requires some patience. Now, understand the steps and apply them correctly, so as not to fail in your mission. After using IP Grabber, the results will show you an IP address in real time.
Here is how to do it:
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Copy the link of the person’s Instagram profile, their IP address that you want to monitor.
- Visit the Grabify IP Logger website.
- Paste a link and click Create URL.
- You will find a new IP tracking link.
- Start a conversation with the target user, chat for a while and send them an IP tracking link.
- Ask them to link to some of the fun content. When they click on it, the Logger website will track the IP address of their profile.
- All you have to do is refresh the page and the IP will be displayed.
- Don’t forget to enable the Hide button option to show the real IP and hide the bots.
Here, we can recommend you disable the bot toggle button on the app page, otherwise, you may get confused. Thus, you can not only see the IP address, but also get additional information such as location, location, PIN, and device access to your Instagram account.
Now if you want to know more about this person then go to the Grabify home page. Paste this URL into a conversation, but in this case, instead of clicking a URL, create a Tracking Code button.
Surprisingly, you can now access more personal information through the results box. Also, note that this process does not work for users with persistent proxies.
However, there is one point you need to understand in your embarrassment, if someone doesn’t click on the URL, all your hard work will be in vain. So if you want another way, we have another trick up our sleeve.
Spy an Instagram Account
If you want to identify an Instagram account, whether it’s fake or authentic, take a look at the most important things to check.
- The first thing to see is to check if this account is old or new. If this account is not accurate, there may be fewer posts.
- Fake profile users are those who can verify their identity. They can post daily and stay up to date with personal updates.
- The best part is identifying a fake Instagram account by choosing a real Instagram account.
- This way you can mark that profile as a fake ID.
- Another thing to look for in a post to consider is commenting on someone’s shared posts.
- If you see random comments from people who are not directly related to the post, you can understand that this bot effect has not created its reputation and a fake account does this kind of work.
- Checking the comments is the best way you can apply to spot a fake Instagram account.
- Sometimes it seems that someone with a huge fan base on their fake Instagram account changes that profile to a name to promote their products with an Instagram account by creating a fake Instagram profile.
Using Command Prompt in Windows
If you’re using Windows, click “Start,” then go to “All Programs,” then “Accessories.” You will find a command line where you can enter the URL of the website, for which you want to find its IP address. Doing so will send a signal to the URL of your choice and return it with the website information attached. You can also find out how long it takes to come and go.
Let’s see how it works.
Just type “ping URL”, where URL = www.instagram.com or www.facebook.com. Now click “Enter”. You will find an IP address listed next to the website name and the time in milliseconds that any website activity or installation takes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: What is an Instagram IP Violation?
Ans: If a user resubmits content that infringes someone else’s copyright or other intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, the user’s account may be terminated or the user’s page may be removed per Instagram’s policies for repeat offenses.
Ques: How Do I Protect My Intellectual Property on Instagram?
Ans: Only share photos and videos that you have taken or have the right to share. As always, you own the content you post on Instagram. Remember to post authentic content and don’t post anything you copied or collected online that you don’t have the right to post.
Ques: Can You Get IP Banned on Instagram?
Ans: IP blocking usually happens when Instagram thinks you are a bot, based on your actions. This means that if you can be banned from acting as a bot on the site and you are not, using a real bot is likely to lead to the same result.
Read more articles:
- Best Comments for Boys Pic on Instagram
- Create Instagram Account without a Phone Number
- Instagram Private Video Downloader
I hope you have a tip on how to expose the person who makes fun of you or violates your privacy with an Instagram account. Practice this activity now! Copy any of your fan urns as a friend and search using the methods you saw on Grabify. You will be surprised at the results you will see. This is one way to prevent cyberbullying and fraud.
If you like this post, please share it with your friends and family. If you have any questions about this post, you can comment on your questions and we will try to solve them!