Instagram proved that photos really speak a thousand words. It is one of the most widely used social media sites, and users are rushing to get as many followers as possible. The same goes for the popularity of your posts. With the pressure to create an attractive profile, users sometimes delete old ones to create new and better images.
What happens if you delete your photos without a description? Can you bring them back? The answer is yes. Accidentally deleting your photos from Instagram is not a cause for panic. This is because you can find them easily.
Boys love compliments as much as girls. Don’t hold yourself and post the best comment for your crush. These are the best comments for a boy’s pic on Instagram and want to discover the Instagram Reels feature is not displaying or working as expected, you’re no doubt looking for a quick Fixing of Instagram Reels Option Not Working or Showing
What is Instagram?
Instagram is a free photo sharing and social networking app acquired by Facebook in 2012.
Instagram allows users to edit and upload short photos and videos using the mobile app. Users can add subtitles to each post and use local hashtags and geotags to identify these posts and allow other users to search for them within the app. Each user’s post comes from the feed of his followers on Instagram and can be viewed by the public if it is tagged with hashtags or geotags. Users have the option to make their profiles private so that only their followers can see their posts.
As with other social media platforms, Instagram users can use the Instagram Direct feature to like, comment, and tag posts for others, as well as send private messages to their friends. Photos can be shared on one or more social media sites, including Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, with a single click.
Therefore, Instagram is one of the most popular social networks for sharing photos and videos. All you have to do is click on the image and upload it to your account. However, there is a common situation where you delete your photos from Instagram. If it sounds like you, this is how you can get deleted Instagram photos with photo recovery software on and off of it.
Can You Recover Deleted Photos From Instagram?
Instagram is a video sharing and social service that allows you to take your special moments and share them with the world. Not only for events but also for marketing and advertising of various services and products.
But what happens if you accidentally delete your photos from Instagram or for some reason the photos from your accounts get lost? You can try to recover photos with the application itself, but there is no trash can in the application.
So can you still delete photos from Instagram? The answer is yes!
There are many Instagram recovery tools and photo recovery software that will help you get your photos back. With a simple recovery process, this software is an effective option to recover deleted files and quickly recover your photos. Here’s how to get rid of deleted Instagram photos.
How to Recover Old Deleted Instagram Photos?
In this guide, we will go through all the possible features that can help you delete all your Instagram photos instantly. So, without wasting any time, let’s get started!
If you don’t have a phone or you don’t want to give your mobile number to Instagram then don’t worry Create Instagram Account without a Phone Number and check out 7 Free Ways to Recover Deleted Instagram Messages.
Recently Deleted Feature of Instagram
In February, the photo and video sharing platform launched a dedicated feature that allows users to preview and recover deleted posts or news within 24 hours. It is called the “Recently Removed” application and is now available to almost all users. With this feature, you can easily recover a previously deleted post or story that has not been archived within 24 hours after deletion. By commenting on archived posts or stories, you can get them back within 30 days of deletion.
To access your deleted content on Instagram, all you need to do is:
- Launch the Instagram app and tap on your profile photo (located in the lower right corner of the screen).
- Press the menu icon in the upper right and select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Accounts section and tap on the Recently Deleted option.
- Now, just select the type of content you want to download to your device. Alternatively, you can select the Delete option to permanently delete the posts.
- In this guide, let’s try to recover accidentally deleted photos from Instagram. You can select the video you want, the story, or the wheel you choose to recover.
- Once selected, tap the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Press the Reset or Delete option to complete the process. A pop-up window will appear on the screen to confirm the action.
- Now at this point, while receiving the photos, you need to verify your identity for security reasons. You will receive a one-time password on the registered email ID or phone number.
- Just enter the code and tap the Confirm button to complete the process. Your deleted Instagram post will be available soon!
Look in the Gallery of Your Device
In case the above two methods don’t work for you, don’t worry, there is still a reliable way to recover deleted photos from Instagram.
Before posting photos on social media, save a copy of the photo in your phone’s gallery, inside the Instagram folder. Below are the places where you can view copies of your photos.
- Phone Gallery
- DCIM folder
- Instagram gallery folder
- Another folder with which you can save photos.
Open the file manager on your Android device and go to one of the folders listed above. There is a chance that you will find deleted old photos.
See the Instagram Archive Section
Instagram’s archive feature offers excellent performance that has proven to be very useful for users who want to hide certain photos, videos, or reels that can be viewed by anyone other than you. Performance is your temporary storage to hide your Insta posts. So, in case you accidentally save photos, videos, or reels, you can get them back from Instagram’s Archive folder.
Remember, the post will disappear from your profile, but it may be removed. To find them, all you need to do is:
- Launch your Instagram app and tap on your profile photo, located in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Touch the menu icon, located in the upper right corner of the screen. Call the File option.
- When the Archive folder appears, look for photos, videos, news, and reels that you have accidentally hidden. Tap it and hit the three dots icon to select a profile view option and bring them back to your feed!
- Hope you can get back your lost Insta posts from this app. Otherwise, you can try the default ways to find and recover deleted Instagram photos.
View Your Instagram photos via Internet Archive
The online storage service will come in handy when you need to view older versions of your site and want to restore the “saved” content there. This method should work with Instagram too.
- Go to the Instagram home page
- Add a text box to your Instagram account
- Select the date of the photo to be displayed on the calendar
- There were more than 300 billion pages in the archives of the Internet. However, this device is not suitable for any Instagram account. In most cases, you will only see blank pages instead of deleted images.
Therefore, to date, this service has not been completed. This is a way to view Instagram photos through online history, good luck getting them back.
View and Restore Instagram Photos Using Your Google Account
Many iOS users use Google Photo Services to store their photos, but they don’t know it. So you can restore Instagram photos using your Google account, it makes sense to check if there is a cloud backup.
To do this, you can do this:
- Login to Google Photos from your account
- Check the content of all published albums (if applicable)
- Check if your basket contains photos that you share on Instagram.
How to Find and Restore Deleted Instagram Photos on iPhone?
iPhone offers a unique feature that doesn’t directly delete your photos. Store deleted photos in a recently deleted folder for 300 days. Then there is a chance that you can find them.
First, open the Photos app on your photographic device.
- Touch the available albums at the bottom of the screen.
- Inside the album section, you should find the recently deleted folder.
- Just open it, here you can find the photos deleted in the last 30 days.
- Select the photos you want to restore or you can touch the [Restore all button] to save all the photos to your device.
Read more articles:
- Fix Instagram Reels Option Not Working or Showing
- Search Multiple Hashtags on Instagram
- Create Tinder Account Without Phone Number
Now you know how to recover deleted Instagram from Android and iPhone devices. We hope you enjoy the above ways to view deleted photos from Instagram. Also, don’t forget to share with your friends on social media to help them too.