Tinder has long been the best dating app in the world. Considering its popularity and variety of paid smart features, you might not be surprised.
Paid features include the ability to move around as much as you like, as well as change your location (for example, if you want to secure a date before you arrive at your destination). 6 million paid subscribers on Tinder earned $1.2 billion last year to increase their love and/or passionate pursuit.
The highest-paying feature would be the one that allows you to scroll through a list of people who think you are good enough to scroll to the right. You may have missed these people alone or given them negative reviews by swiping left. It’s a regular, free version of the images in this “Favorites” list that are amusingly blurry but not visible. You can get also free Tinder Promo Codes also.
I have written a full guide on Fix Instagram Reels Option Not Working or Showing & Recovering Deleted Instagram Messages you can go and check that out.
- 1 What is Tinder?
- 2 How Can You See Who Likes You on Tinder Without Gold?
- 3 Tinder Blur Gold Hack on Desktop
- 4 Tinder Blur Hack Without Gold for Android Phones
- 5 With a Web Browser
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
- 7 Ques: Can We See Who We Like on Tinder Without Paying?
- 8 Ques: How Are You Like the People Who Like You on Tinder?
- 9 Ques: Is Tinder Likes Real?
- 10 Conclusion
What is Tinder?
Tinder is an online dating and social networking app. Users anonymously “swipe right” to like or “swipe left” to dislike other users’ profiles, including their photo, a brief history, and a list of interests. Tinder uses a “double input” system where both users must “swipe right” to match before sending text messages.
Sean Rad started Tinder in 2012 at a hackathon held at the start of the Hatch Labs incubator in West Hollywood. In 2014, Tinder logged almost a billion daily “switches” and reported that users logged into the app an average of 11 times a day.
In 2015, Tinder was the fifth most expensive mobile app and in 2019 it overtook Netflix in terms of annual spending. By 2020, Tinder had 6.2 million subscribers and 75 million active users. As of 2021, Tinder has logged more than 65 billion plays worldwide.
How Can You See Who Likes You on Tinder Without Gold?
To see who likes you on Tinder, you need to sign up for Tinder Gold. If you don’t have access to the Favorites feature, you can still see the profile photos of people who like your profiles, but their photos are completely blurred.
This UI functionality and the ignorance of Tinder developers have created a lollipop that you can take advantage of and view all your favorite Tinder profiles for free.
You can try this Tinder Hack on desktop and android phones, we will show you how to do it with these written instructions and videos.
Tinder Blur Gold Hack on Desktop
There is a way to see all the profiles you already like by using the Tinder desktop app in the Chrome browser and using the “Check Features” feature.
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer and go to Tinder.com
- Click on the little gold star at the top of the screen. If you see a number when it shows how many profiles you liked, you didn’t swipe left or narrow.
- Right now, you can only see blurry images, for now, so first right-click on the profile picture you want to blur and select “View Feature”.
- A window will appear at the bottom of the screen or to the right with the code from the old website. Click here to search for “blur” and pixels or get it via code
- Reduce the number of pixels to zero or close to zero. So the photos will lose the blur and you will see all your favorite profiles for free.
You may not be able to start a conversation with them or scroll through them, but now you can see all your favorite profiles without paying for Tinder Gold.
If for some reason this scam did not post the images, there is a slightly different method but the same basic method used in the browser.
Tinder Blur Hack Without Gold for Android Phones
If you don’t have a desktop or want to do this Tinder blur trick on your phone as well, you can do it on Android phones as well, where the process is very similar.
Another thing you need to do to make this blur trick work is to download the app that allows you to create a “test feature” on your phone.
As shown in the video below, you can use an app called Element Inspector – Web Editor, HTML Live downloadable for free from the Google Play Store.
- Download Element Inspector – Web Editor, HTML app for Google Play Store on your phone.
- Open the application installed on your phone and go to Tinder Online (type the address bar “tinder.com”)
- Tap on a small gold star at the top of the screen. If you see a number, it means how many profiles you liked and you haven’t scrolled yet.
- For now, you can only see blurry images, so please enable the app download mode
- Just like on the desktop screen, a window will appear at the bottom of the screen with the website code in the foreground. Here you will find the “Blur” section and the pixels
- Reduce the specified number of pixels to zero or close to it. This way the photos will lose the blur and you will see all the Tinder profiles that you have liked.
Get Free and working tips for Know If Someone Blocked Your Number Without Calling & Convert Youtube to Mp3 Format.
With a Web Browser
This is the best and easiest way to find out who you like on Tinder; While this method lets you know who you like, you won’t be able to match them unless they appear in your decoy deck, so this method works for you because even then you won’t be able to match them.
This way, it tells you who you like, and with that in mind, you can buy subscriptions and pair them, so you at least know what you’re in for before you buy a subscription.
Follow these steps:
- Open the Google Chrome browser or any other browser that supports the test feature. (You can also open Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Opera browser)
- Go to tinder.com and sign in to your tinder account by entering your username and password.
- In the sidebar, you will see a list of matches. Go to that and click on the dark face with a number on it.
- Right-click on the blurred profile you want to see.
- After right-clicking, select the test option from the menu that appears.
- Removes the blur code (12PX) from the console.
- You will now be able to see the profile details, all unencrypted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Can We See Who We Like on Tinder Without Paying?
Ans: To see who likes you on Tinder, you need to sign up for Tinder Gold. If you don’t have access to the Favorites feature, you can still see the profile photos of people who like your profiles, but their photos are completely blurred.
Ques: How Are You Like the People Who Like You on Tinder?
Ans: Touch the message icon on the main screen.
In New Game, tap on the first profile picture with a gold border and a flying heart icon.
Here you will see how many people you like on Tinder.
Tap to view someone’s profile. Use your finger and drag your profile card left to switch and right to match!
Ques: Is Tinder Likes Real?
Ans: The fact that Tinder says that more than 3 people like you means that there are more than 3 real people who like you. If you swipe all the cards you receive you will be able to reveal their identity for free, because you will end up like them.
Read more articles:
This was all part of our article on how to see who likes you on Tinder. Tinder is a good platform, but its Gold membership is very expensive. Switching to other dating apps can be a great option if you can’t afford the subscription at all.
If you like this post, have fun with your friends and family and if you have any questions about this post, you can comment your doubts and we will try to solve them soon.