Have you ever thought about hacking into your current location and allowing apps built into your app to use fake location services? Phone location services are ideal for driving maps, restaurants, and shopping malls nearby; however, some third-party applications may use Location Services as a fraudulent activity. With advanced technology, people can easily change their location, share locations, and track any location as friends or family via GPS. GPS is a global positioning system, which searches for a position around the world.
Changing the location on your iPhone and Android devices can trick your phone into telling the app where you are when you’re not. You often fake your GPS location and cheat apps on your phone. In this guide, we will show you how to change the location on your iPhone without jailbreaking the phone. if you want to know how to Find Missing Safari Icon on iPhone/iPad & Download Videos on iphone check these linked articles.
- 1 Why do you want to refute your current position?
- 2 Change Your Location On An IPhone
- 3 Download and install iTools.
- 4 How To Change Location on iPhone with a VPN?
- 5 Use GPS Changing Hardware.
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
- 7 Ques: How do you give someone your location from your iPhone?
- 8 Ques: What is the best fake GPS app for iPhone?
- 9 Ques: Does GPS changing software work?
- 10 Ques: Can you change your location on your iPhone?
- 11 Conclusion
Why do you want to refute your current position?
There are a number of reasons why you may want to tweak your current location on an iPhone. Reasons for fun and other reasons may be anonymity with certain third-party applications. GPS spoofing is very much available with the free VPN services available in the App Store. However, not all of them are as safe to use. Here are some reasons to refute the current situation.
- If you are planning to visit some unknown parts of the world and want to get the details about the street and restaurant, it is perfect to use and look at fake location generator applications.
- If you are a Pokemon Go player, you may need to tweak your current location to a place you cannot reach.
- Likewise, you want to socialize with the people in the place you are going to visit next month; you can use the VPN service to go back to the IP address and start looking for a company in the dating apps.
- You can make fun of a family social chat group by posting a site.
- Changing your site can provide a great opportunity to try out new applications and software that are not available in your original territory.
- With significant security vulnerabilities worldwide, any third-party application installed on the phone can acquire and sell the site to other personal sites looking for providers.
Change Your Location On An IPhone
It’s not as easy as changing your iPhone’s location as it is on an Android device – you can’t download an app for that. However, software makers have created desktop programs that make it easy.
3uTools is the best way to debug your iPhone or iPad site because this software is free and we have confirmed that it works with iOS and iPadOS 15.
Download 3 devil tools. We tested it on Windows 11, but it also works in other versions of Windows.
- Select Toolbox at the top, then Virtual Location from that screen.
- Select a place on the map, or use the search bar, to choose where you want your site to be.
- Select Change virtual location, then select OK when you see the confirmation prompt.
- Restart the device to clear the fake location and recover the actual GPS data.
Another way to mess up the location of your iPhone without jailbreak is with ThinkSky iTools. Unlike 3uTools, it also works on macOS and can simulate motion, but it’s only free for a limited time and rumored to only work through iOS 12.
Download and install iTools.
- Open the program and select Free Trial to continue.
- Connect your device to the computer and go to Toolbox> Virtual Location.
- If you see this screen, select an image in the Developer Mode section to agree to download the iOS Developer Disc Image file.
- ITools Developer Options and Hosting Mode
- Find your location from the top of the screen, then select Go to find it on the map.
- Select Move here to update your site immediately.
- Move the button here in the iTools virtual site window
Now you can leave the virtual Location window in iTools as well as the program itself. If you are prompted to stop the simulation, you can select No to ensure that your GPS location remains false even when you unplug your phone.
To retrieve your actual position, return to the map and select Stop Simulation. You can also restart your device to start using the real locations again.
Stop the Simulation button in the iTools Virtual Location window
However, keep in mind that you can only change the location of your phone with iTools during the 24 -hour trial period; you will have to use a completely different computer if you want to run the test again. This site will remain fake until you restart your device.
How To Change Location on iPhone with a VPN?
- Download the VPN app from the App Store. If you are not sure what to download, check out our list of best VPNs for iPhones.
- Create an account and sign in. You may have to pay for a subscription first, but there are also free VPNs you can use, as well as a VPN with a free trial subscription.
- Tap “Allow” when the app asks for permission to set up a VPN.
- In the VPN app, select the country for which you want to change your location. For example, to edit your Netflix site, select the country of the site you want to access the Netflix library.
- Click “Connect” to establish your VPN connection and change your location.
Use GPS Changing Hardware.
The last option, which is often the most expensive, requires a GPS plugin that you will want to plug into your iPhone’s power connector. Once turned on, use the device app of the device to change the status of your iPhone. The tricky part is the cost, as GPS replacement hardware can cost around $ 200. For example, the Gfaker Phantom sells for $ 279.7
While hardware-based solutions are expensive, there are advantages over software-based solutions. First, they are mobile; you do not need a computer every time you want to change location.
GPS replacement software is also more powerful than detection. If you are playing a game based on a situation like Pokemon Go, you may be prevented from using software to change your location. Learn more about how to change your Pokemon Go phone mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: How do you give someone your location from your iPhone?
Ans: Start with opening the “Find My” app on your iPhone and select the “People” tab. Select “Share My Location” and enter the name or phone number of the person you want to share your location with. Tap “Send”. You can also choose from the options “One Hour”, “Until End of Day”, and “Share Indefinitely” to share your location with someone for as long as you want.
Ques: What is the best fake GPS app for iPhone?
Ans: Faking a GPS location on an iPhone is different than doing so on an Android device, so be sure to choose an app specific for your operating system. The best fake GPS app available for iPhone is “Fake GPS Location.”
Ques: Does GPS changing software work?
Ans: Yes, GPS changing software works, although you’ll need to buy the software to use it continuously, as well as a laptop or computer for every time you want to change location.
Ques: Can you change your location on your iPhone?
Ans: Yes, you can change your location on your iPhone using VPNs or GPS changing hardware and software, or changing your Apple ID’s country or region. VPNs work when you want to change your location by changing your IP address. Changing Apple ID regions works for those who want to download apps from the App Store that are not available in their countries.
Read more articles:
This article shares some helpful tips on how to optimize your position. If you have any questions about how to change your iPhone location, please email us in the comments section below.