Discord is a great way to chat with friends while playing multiplayer games. You can share information via text or voice with everyone in your group.
Asynchronous notifications allow users to be notified when new messages arrive. Notifications also notify users when they are tagged in a channel or when important messages are shared with all Discord servers.
Discord has many features to mute both wide and narrow notifications. You can disable personal or server notifications and mute notifications or icons. Muting conflict notifications is possible and shown here. we provides Best Discord Names & Voice Changers Apps For Discord for users.
- 1 Quick ways to turn off notifications on Discord
- 2 1. Mute some users in Discord
- 3 2. Mute one or more channels.
- 4 3. Mute Discord notifications across the server.
- 5 To turn off Discord server notifications, follow these steps:
- 6 To limit Discord Server notifications, follow these steps:
- 7 How to turn off notifications on Discord on Mac
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 Is it safe to use Discord?
- 10 How do you turn off all server notifications?
- 11 What does Mute do in Discord?
- 12 Conclusion
Quick ways to turn off notifications on Discord
1. Mute some users in Discord
Let’s say you don’t want to hear about one or more specific users. In this case, you don’t need to turn off app notifications completely. Just block them on your device and you’ll never have to receive notifications from them again. (unless you want).
Here are the steps:
- Open a conversation with the user you want to block.
- You can also visit their profiles by searching for their username or by searching in the general server/subscriber list of channels.
- Right-click on the username.
- Right-click the person’s username , Select “block”
2. Mute one or more channels.
To turn off non-compliance notifications for one or more channels you’re a member of To do this, follow these steps:
- In the channel list, right-click the name of the channel you want to mute.
- Scroll to the mute box.
- Select the time interval you want to mute from the drop-down list. As with the server notification settings, the options are 15 minutes, one hour, eight hours, 24 hours, or if you don’t enable it manually.
- Now, if you want to mute multiple channels in a selected category (such as audio channels, etc.), follow these steps.
- Find the name of the category you want to mute in the channel list.
- Now right-click on the name and go to “Category” in the drop-down menu.
- Choose the time you want and you’re ready!
3. Mute Discord notifications across the server.
You can also block all conflict notifications for a specific server by muting the server. You won’t see a pop-up message or a red notification icon. (Next to the server image)
You can also limit the type of server notifications sent by the recipient. position of text and user roles.
To turn off Discord server notifications, follow these steps:
- Open the Discord app or the Discord website and sign in.
- Right-click on the server on the left.
- Scroll to Mute Server.
- Select 15 minutes until I turn it back on.
To limit Discord Server notifications, follow these steps:
- Open Discord and right-click on the server icon.
- Scroll to notification settings.
- Choose an option to limit notifications. For example, select only mentions to receive notifications only when you are mentioned in a post.
- If you want to block mobile notifications Clear the Mobile Notifications checkbox.
How to turn off notifications on Discord on Mac
If you’re using Discord on a Mac, all Discord commands to turn off notifications are pretty much the same. Follow the instructions in the Windows section above to customize your notification settings.
If you want to turn off automatic notifications on your Mac, here’s what you can do:
- open apple menu
- Select system settings from the list.
- Choose a notification
- Find the Discord app under Notification Settings. turn off notifications
- Notifications will be disabled until you enable them again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to use Discord?
Discord is a secure app. Even when collecting information about users
How do you turn off all server notifications?
Right-click the server, then click Notification Settings > None. You can also unmention all roles.
What does Mute do in Discord?
If you mute anything in Discord, be it the user, server, or another channel. You will no longer receive notifications every time a new message appears in that thread. If your friend sends you a message and you mute it. Their new messages will remain in the conversation. But you won’t get notifications. If you mute the server or channel New messages will not trigger notifications.
Read more articles:
Once you know how to mute servers, channels, and other users in Discord, you can mute notifications in the app. Here’s our guide on how to turn off Discord notifications for more tips, tricks, and tutorials. Please visit us regularly for our latest posts and updates.