We all know that mobile devices play an important role in our daily life. It helps us to store a lot of important data and makes our life easier. Anyone who has jailbroken their phone knows the pain of suddenly losing data.
Contacts, messages, call logs and media files disappear instantly when your phone becomes unresponsive. If repairing or replacing the hardware doesn’t fix the problem, a dead phone will turn off and not charge.
If you want to recover data from your dead phone, you have come to the right place. In this post, we will try to understand what a dead phone is and suggest some methods to recover data from a dead phone.
Mobile Phone is often also called “cellular phone”. It is a device mainly used for a voice call. if you want to Change Your Number When You Call Someone & Recover Deleted Call Recordings check these linked articles.
- 1 Here are some reasons why you might lose your mobile data.
- 2 Put the phone aside.
- 3 The virus attack has been launched
- 4 Mobile phone submerged in water.
- 5 How to Recover Data from Dead Phone 2022?
- 6 Restore Android Data Using Backup Option
- 7 1. Recover data using an SD card
- 8 2. Google Backup
- 9 3. Use data recovery software Dr.Phone
- 10 read these linked articles for Change Music Quality in Spotify & Download Music From Spotify.
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
- 12 Why is data recovery important?
- 13 What are the types of data recovery?
- 14 What is data recovery software?
- 15 Is it possible to recover data from a dead phone?
- 16 Conclusion
Here are some reasons why you might lose your mobile data.
Put the phone aside.
The most common reason people lose data is losing their phone. If your phone is dropped and crashed, it will lose your data if it is not turned on. A broken screen makes it difficult to switch to a cell phone no matter how hard you try.
The virus attack has been launched
Do not open a malicious link or visit a malicious website on your mobile device. If the device is older, the phone is more likely to be infected. If your device is infected, you may lose data on your Android or iOS phone.
Keeping your device up to date is important. Your device must have antivirus software installed.
Mobile phone submerged in water.
If the PCB is damaged due to water entering the phone. All data stored on your Android or iOS device will be lost. You need to waterproof your phone to keep all your data safe.
How to Recover Data from Dead Phone 2022?
We certainly know how cell phones have become an important figure in our lives. For us, we unduly depend on our cell phones to go out, share photos, take photos to connect with our friends, etc! Hence, it is an inseparable part of our life!
However, unfortunate times know no bounds and you can suffer significant data loss under any circumstances. We know it’s annoying, but there is a way to get your data back from your mobile data provider! So, if you don’t know how to recover mobile data, we have created a great mobile data recovery software!
Restore Android Data Using Backup Option
1. Recover data using an SD card
You can recover data from dead Android phones by deleting saved files from SD card. So, first use the eject tool to remove the SD card from your dead Android phone and use the SD card reader to connect it to the computer.
Once your SD card is detected, double-click and copy the saved files you want to restore. Then install the selected files on your computer.
2. Google Backup
Google Backup backs up data on your device automatically or manually. These backups include your apps, photos and videos, contacts, and other system features. Data stored by Google will be restored through your Google Drive.
If you have turned on backup on your phone, your data will be backed up to Google Drive. This recovery method is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. But if your phone is dead, the data is available from an external source.
If you access another device, the synced data will restore the broken phone data. This data is downloaded directly to your device of choice.
3. Use data recovery software Dr.Phone
1. Visit the website of the selected program and download it. After downloading the installer, run the installer and follow the installation instructions.
2. Most data recovery software has some modules you can use, but to recover files from a dead drive, you need to use data recovery.
3. Connect the Android phone or iPhone to the computer with a USB cable and choose whether you want to recover iOS or Android data.
4. All apps will be selected by default, but you can select apps you don’t want to check. When you’re ready, click the “Start Payment” button.
This may take some time depending on the amount of data on your device. Once this is done, you can check and access all the data obtained. Note that many data recovery programs allow you to scan and preview files for free, but you must pay to recover them.
read these linked articles for Change Music Quality in Spotify & Download Music From Spotify.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is data recovery important?
Technically, data recovery involves various methods of recovering lost data or information. The data recovery process can be used in situations such as accidental deletion of files, improper formatting of hard drives or servers, accidental reinstallation of programs, system startup errors, etc.
What are the types of data recovery?
There are two types of recovery, logical data recovery and physical data recovery.
What is data recovery software?
Data recovery software is a type of software that allows you to recover damaged, deleted or inaccessible data from a storage device. This software checks, scans, identifies, extracts and copies data from deleted, damaged, formatted sectors or custom locations on storage devices.
Is it possible to recover data from a dead phone?
The best way to protect your data on your Android phone is to back up your device data. Then if your phone stops working, you can restore important data from a previous backup. But if there is no backup file, it is still possible to recover data from dead phone with MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android.
Read more articles:
- Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account or Paytm Wallet
- How to Find Email Address by Phone Number
- Check Total View Count of Songs on Spotify
With all the above methods, there is a high possibility that you can recover data from the phone’s internal memory. If you have any questions or suggestions about how to recover data from a broken phone, please leave a comment. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Review & Discussion