If you’re an Android user, you don’t need to tell me what Google Play is. The app store is Google Play for Apple users and Android users. It was first launched 12 years ago in 2008 and was known as Android Market.
Google Play Store is the largest app store with 3.48 million Android apps as of Q1 2021. Google Play Balance is an easy way to make any app, book, or in-app purchase from the Play Store. You can add credit to your Google Play account using a redemption code or gift card. Additionally, you can use Google Survey Rewards to earn Play Credits by answering specific questions while using the app.
Transferring your Google Play balance to your bank account is very difficult. If you are one of them and want to get cash from Google Play Store, then you are at the right place. Because this article will show you step-by-step how to transfer money from your Google Play account to your bank account.
- 1 Google Play Balance: What is it and How Does it Work?
- 2 Quick ways to Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account or Paytm Wallet?
- 3 1. Use the Google Play Store
- 4 2. Use Credit Converter:
- 5 3. Use the Taski Opinion Rewards Converter.
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
- 7 Can I transfer Google Play money back to my bank account?
- 8 Can I transfer money from Google Play to my bank account?
- 9 Can I exchange Google Play gift cards for cash?
- 10 Can I use Google Play Balance on Amazon?
- 11 Conclusion
Google Play Balance: What is it and How Does it Work?
The Google Play Store is a streaming service available on the web and Android devices. It allows you to buy music, movies, TV shows, and even books.
Your Google Play Credits can be used to purchase apps, games, and digital content from Google Play. You can use gift cards, gift codes, or discount codes to add to your account. You cannot move your Google Play account.
Quick ways to Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account or Paytm Wallet?
1. Use the Google Play Store
If you want to transfer your Google Play money to your bank account, you can do so in a few simple steps.
- Sing in the “Payment Method” field.
- Then you will reach Google Play balance. Click Transfer Balance.
- You will be prompted to enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- You will then be asked to confirm your payment.
- Now in the last step, you have to press the “Send” button.
The desktop user
- The steps are as follows:-
- Open the Google Play app.
- You will see a payment button at the bottom, click on it.
- Click Remove in the Google Play Balance section.
- Then enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Then confirm the payment.
- Then click “Transfer”.
he is! The steps to transfer your Google Play balance to a bank account are simple.
Mobile Phone is often also called “cellular phone”. It is a device mainly used for a voice call. if you want to Change Your Number When You Call Someone & Recover Deleted Call Recordings check these linked articles.
2. Use Credit Converter:
Follow these steps:
- Install Credit Converter on your phone.
- Open the app and sign up for an account.
- Then buy an amount equal to the amount of Google Play you want to transfer.
- Then click “Buy” (the app will automatically connect to Google Play)
- Then enter your Google Play password and click “Check”.
- Then fill out the form where you want to send money to Paytm, Google Pay, or your bank account.
- It may take 10-15 business days for the transfer to appear in your account.
3. Use the Taski Opinion Rewards Converter.
This app is one of the apps that transfer your game credits and give money to your bank, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, or Paytm.
You need to download the software and subscribe to their services. They allow you to make purchases using your Google Play credit. After your purchase, 60% will be transferred to the payment method you selected during registration within 7 working days.
Here are the bunny steps:
- Download Taski Opinion Rewards Converter from Play Store.
- Create a new account.
- Now buy some tokens with Game Credits.
- In the next step, click the Convert Token button for the token you purchased.
- Now select the payment method you want to receive money and provide the relevant information.
- Please allow 7 days for your chosen account to process the funds.
You need to purchase in-app tokens for them to transfer your balance to Google Play and fund your account. Their tokens will be equal to the amount you bought, so choose the number of tokens you want to withdraw.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I transfer Google Play money back to my bank account?
Google Play Credits are non-refundable and non-transferable; You cannot send them back to your bank account or transfer them to another account.
Can I transfer money from Google Play to my bank account?
No, you cannot transfer your Google Play balance to a bank account. Alternatively, you can use other apps and websites to transfer your Google Play balance to your bank account or Paytm wallet.
Can I exchange Google Play gift cards for cash?
GameFlip is the safest way to redeem Google Play gift cards for cash. Gameflip is an easy way to redeem unwanted gift cards for cash for Google Play Gameflip can sell unused, prepaid, and reloadable gift cards.
Can I use Google Play Balance on Amazon?
Visit Amazon’s Amazon Pay page, tap Google Play, enter an amount between Rs 10,000 and Rs 5,000, and display the amount on the screen.
Read more articles:
There is no direct or official way to transfer money from Google Play to your bank account or any other account, but you can easily transfer credit to your account using these apps. However, we do have your suggestion or question. Please comment for me. We are here to help you.