The Google Play Store was launched in 2008 as the home of Android apps and has since been our favorite online site for people who want to download apps to their smartphones. It has made our lives much more accessible and it is impossible to imagine life without downloading a new operating system and games from the Play Store every few days.
From apps for ordering food to downloading music, renting your favorite movies to playing online games with your friends, it’s all in your hands.
Google recently introduced a new reward system concept that allows people to earn free credits by answering research questions. These free credits are stored in your Google Play balance and can be used to purchase premium apps, games, movies, and audiobooks.
You can also use this YouTube balance for larger chats or join channels to get exclusive paid content from the creator.
Google Play Balance: What is it and How Does it Work?
When you open the Google Play Store, you can find some apps, games, and movies that you can access for free. This means that in order to use that particular app or watch that movie, you will have to pay the specified amount.
While most of us may ignore these apps and look for alternatives, if you want to purchase any of these products from the Google Play Store, you can easily do so.
It is like any other type of online purchase; Only COD is not available for these. Therefore, you can add a verified bank account or UPI address to the Google Play Store and use that payment method to purchase the product.
Let’s say you don’t want to spend money on hard work to buy a game or movie. What if we told you that you probably already have some money in your Google Play balance waiting to be used? However, there are many ways to earn Google Play credits, such as shopping online, playing games, etc.
How to Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account or Paytm Wallet?
By Using Google Play Store
In case you want to transfer your Google Play balance to your bank account, you can do it easily by following a few simple steps.
- Access the ‘Payment’ methods.
- Next, you will access your Google Play balance. Click Transfer Balance.
- You will be asked to enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Next, you will be asked to confirm the payment method.
- Then, in the last step, you will need to click on Transfer.
The list of steps mentioned above is where you use Desktop. If you want to transfer the Google Play balance to your bank account using an Android device, the steps are as follows: –
- Go to the Google Play app.
- You will see a payment button at the bottom, click on it.
- Under “Google Play Balance”, click withdraw money.
- Next, enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Next, confirm the payment method.
- Then finally click Transfer.
- Here it is! The steps to transfer the Google Play balance to your bank account are very simple.
Google Play Store has thousands of apps in every possible category. Some apps can be downloaded for free, but many have their own premium versions which also give you access to their extra features and enhancements.
To pay for a premium membership, you can use your Google Play balance. The app index is constantly updated, which means that you can access all the latest apps and their updated versions from time to time. You can buy not only applications but also music and books.
Mobile Phone is often also called “cellular phone”. It is a device mainly used for a voice call. if you want to Change Your Number When You Call Someone & Recover Deleted Call Recordings check these linked articles.
By Downloading Google Play Balance App from Google Play Store
- First, find the query Transfer Google Play balance or transfer Google Play balance to Google Play Store and download the app you want (I suggest you download a high-quality app). Sign up for a new account.
- Select the amount you want to transfer and then click the CHANGE button.
- Choose a payment method such as Local Bank Transfer to transfer money to your bank.
- If you want to send money to Paytm, Google Pay, or Phone pe, please select the appropriate download option.
- Now select the payment method as Google Play Balance from the option shown in the screenshot.
- You will now process your payment and receive your payment within 3-30 days. I would not suggest it, send more than R500 or 10 US $ at a time.
How to Use the Google Play Balance?
Google Play balance is the best way to purchase premium features, in-game currency or in-app purchases.
Here are some ways to use your Google Play balance:
- You can use it to buy any game or app on the Google Play Store. Just search for a game or app and hit Buy.
- You can use it for in-app purchases or in-game purchases. Some games and applications offer coins or coins that will allow you to continue using the functionality of the application.
- As we know YouTube is a product of Google. So we can also use the Google Play balance to buy movies or buy any subscription on YouTube.
- Otherwise, you can transfer the amount to your bank account, PayPal account, Google Pay, or any other digital wallet such as Paytm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: How Can I Use my Google Play Balance?
Ans: Here’s how to add to your balance: use Google Play gift cards. Use digital gift codes.
- Check your Google Play balance
- Open the Google Play app.
- In the top right corner, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & Subscriptions Payment Methods. Google Play balance.
Ques: What Is the Validity of Google Play Balance?
Ans: No fees or deadlines. There are no fees or expiration dates applicable to this gift or credit card. Any refunds from Google Play, if any, will be refunded to your Google Play balance for future use under the same conditions unless otherwise required by law.
Ques: Can I Use Google Play Balance for Partial Payment?
Ans: On the Google Play Store page for any paid app, after hitting the green submit button (and the cost of the app), you’ll see this item appear below. Select your Google Play balance as your payment option and click Buy. Remember that you cannot use your Google Play balance to pay for any part of any product.
Ques: Where is My Google Pay Balance?
Ans: View your account balance
- Open Google Play.
- At the top right, tap your photo Bank account.
- Tap the account whose balance you want to check.
- Tap View balance.
- Enter your UPI PIN.
Read more articles:
While this unofficial solution works, it’s always best to stick to the official mode. If you have an unused Google Play balance, wait for the moment to use it or rent a movie or buy an e-book for a friend and only use this method when it’s very urgent.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends and family and if you have any questions about this post, you can comment on your questions and we will try to resolve them as soon as possible.