There are times when you just need to record your call conversion in your device for certain reasons. There may be many reasons you want to record call conversations, such as working for the office.
Your boss is giving some interaction for some task and you don’t wanna miss out anything so you record it, just in case you don’t remember. Or you may want to record fraud or a criminal who’s harassing you on call for proof.
Some use third-party call recorders while others use the mobile inbuilt call recorder. But there are many times also when you accidentally deleted an important call recording and you don’t know how to recover deleted call recording. This article will help you to guide how to recover deleted call recordings in 2022!
if you are a regular user of the internet, you will probably know the website YouTube and if you want to know How to Get YouTube Premium Student Discount & How to Convert Youtube to Mp3 Format check linked articles.
- 1 Can You Recover Deleted Call Recordings?
- 2 How Voice/Call Recordings Get Deleted?
- 3 How to Recover Deleted Call Recordings
- 4 How to Recover Deleted Call Recordings from Android Phone
- 5 Recover The Deleted/Lost Audio Files From Recycle Bin
- 6 Data Recovery Software
- 7 Recover Deleted Call Recordings from Backup
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 Ques: From Where You Will Find Your Voice Recordings on Android?
- 10 Ques: Where Are Voice Recordings Stored on Android?
- 11 Ques: Are Third-party Apps Safe?
- 12 Conclusion
Can You Recover Deleted Call Recordings?
You can use data recovery software to restore a deleted call log, but you need to root your device on that. So, if your device is rooted, you can easily recover it using a third-party call recorder app or data capture software.
However, the biggest problem with Android is that most phones cannot be rooted properly. This means that the only option is to recover deleted files using cloud backups.
That is why people often store their recordings in the cloud so that they can access the call log that has been deleted or missed whenever they want.
But what if you have files stored on the memory card? The good news is that you can still retrieve the information with just one click.
When you delete a file from the memory card, it is not actually deleted but rather indexed. In other words, the file is only compressed so you can’t access it and it doesn’t take much space on your phone.
You just need the right tool to recover all deleted call recordings from your Android device.
How Voice/Call Recordings Get Deleted?
Generally, there are many reasons to delete audio files. But here you will find some of the most common things why call recordings are deleted on Android phones.
- Harmful virus/malware infection may delete the voice recordings.
- Due to the unintentional deletion/wrong selection
- Screen cracked/damaged or smashed
- Unexpected power failure when transferring the voice recordings
- ROM flashed
- Forgotten lock screen password/PIN/pattern/ PIN
- Performing the factory reset process without a backup
- Water damaged.
- Black/white screen.
How to Recover Deleted Call Recordings
In this section, you will learn how to retrieve call logs. Read and choose the right solution according to your needs.
How to Recover Deleted Call Recordings from Android Phone
Download and install Android phone memory recovery software on your computer.
- Connect your Android device using a good quality USB cable to a PC and make sure your Android phone is available.
- Introduces iBeesoft data recovery software
- Select your Android phone to extract the data
- You will get a list of drives from your computer including your Android phone.
- Select the phone that contains the call recording and click the “Scan” button to start the call recording on your Android phone.
- Recover deleted call recordings from your Android phone to your computer.
The app will scan your Android phone and display all the specified data you have selected to go back to the first step. From here, you need to check the call log in the menu on the left and select the recording you want to access. Then you need to click the “Redo” button to save them.
You need to wait for a while until the Android call recorder reset process. The time will depend on the size of the file you will receive. In a short time, all call recordings will be available on your computer.
Recover The Deleted/Lost Audio Files From Recycle Bin
If you have deleted/lost audio files on your Android phone but have not been deleted in Trash/Trash yet, you can restore them. To do this, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First, you need to go to the “Trash”
- Next, click on the “Restore” option.
- In some cases, it could be that if you have not permanently deleted your voice memos from your Android phone, it simply means that they are stored in the trash.
Data Recovery Software
Backing up your phone is the best way to recover deleted files. The biggest problem here is that most people don’t have a backup, leaving them with only one option: data recovery software.
You can download reliable data recovery software (Dr. Fone Data Recovery) to restore deleted recordings. However, before using the software, please make sure that the data is stored on an external memory card. If it is stored on internal memory, you will need to root the device to restore the file.
Dr.Fone Data Recovery software is designed to allow users to restore lost or deleted files, device crashes, cell phone rooting, and virus attacks.
It scans all your deleted photos, contacts, messages, call logs, and other data from the external card or internal storage. If you save the call recording in the default call recording app, the device will restore the files immediately.
Here is how to do it:
- Download dr.fone data recovery software from its official website.
- Install it on your computer and open the software.
- Tap the green Data Recovery option.
- Connect your Android device to the computer and make sure it is connected properly.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to enable USB debugging.
- Select the type of data you want to receive. Select Audio to restore call recordings and press Next.
- If your device is rooted, it will offer two options: scan deleted files and scan all files.
- It will start looking for files on your device that include the deleted call recording.
- When the process is done, preview the data and hit the reset button.
Recover Deleted Call Recordings from Backup
If you have enabled an automatic call recording backup cloud on your Android device, you can easily recover a backup. It doesn’t matter whether you are using a built-in call recorder or a third-party call recording app.
There are two ways to retrieve a recording. First, download the downloaded files from the cloud backup to your Android device. The second is to contact your cloud service provider to restore the deleted recordings on your smartphone.
Here is how to do it:
- Open the File Manager app on your Android phone.
- Find a local backup folder for the cloud.
- Select the call logs that have been deleted from the data list.
- Then hit the Download button to save it to your phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: From Where You Will Find Your Voice Recordings on Android?
Ans: This is not a difficult task but yes, a new user may have some difficulty in getting voice recordings on their Android phone.
You can find your lost voice recording by following the steps below: First, you need to go to Settings > Next, you need to click Device Settings > Then go to Memory or Storage. After completing these steps, you will find an option/folder for voice recording.
If the voice recording is done through WhatsApp, you will find it in the WhatsApp Voice WhatsAppMedia notes. There you will find a recorded voice created in the WhatsApp application.
Ques: Where Are Voice Recordings Stored on Android?
Ans: However, if you use the app to record voice, the app that has a menu or a second tab where you will find all the recorded files.
You can also go to the gallery app to see the named folder from the recording app, if not, use the file manager to see the folder in the app.
Ques: Are Third-party Apps Safe?
Ans: Third-party external apps on official app stores often follow strict development terms. Applications Third-party application stores can offer many security applications.
But there is also a high probability that they may offer a dangerous one. And these apps can infect your mobile device with malicious code like ransomware and adware.
Read more articles:
- Change Your Number When You Call Someone
- See Who Liked You on Tinder Without Gold
- Fix Instagram Reels Option Not Working or Showing
This article will help you learn how to recover deleted call recordings on your Android phone. Obviously, most people are unaware of the discovery of the Android phone recorder.
Reading this article will help you learn how to recover deleted call recordings from the default call recorder using the best available online data recovery software.
If you like this post, have fun with your friends and family and if you have any questions about this post, you can comment your doubts and we will try to solve them soon.