As soon as you open the account, at your request, the branch will upload a request for the issue of a Debit card. As soon as the debit card is printed and dispatched to your address, the bank sends an SMS to the registered mobile number of the customer. It is to inform the speed post number.
Customers can track the SBI debit card status through India post or related websites. But if you want to know the status before dispatched, you can approach the bank and know the status.
In this post, I am going to show you how to track dispatched debit cards using the speed post number given by the bank after the dispatching of the card.
- 1 What is an SBI ATM Card?
- 2 How to Track SBI ATM Card Delivery Status
- 3 Other Ways to Track SBI ATM Delivery Card Online
- 4 How to Track SBI Debit Card Delivery Status Online?
- 5 Using a sbicard Website
- 6 Track SBI Card Dispatch Details
- 7 SBI ATM Card Status Enquiry through Online SBI
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 Ques: How Can I Track my New SBI ATM Card?
- 10 Ques: How Can I Apply an SBI Atm Card to Another Address in Internet Banking?
- 11 Ques: How Long Does It Take to Get Approved for an SBI Credit Card?
- 12 Ques: What Is Card Dispatched?
- 13 Conclusion
What is an SBI ATM Card?
First of all, you need to know what an SBI ATM card is and who will receive it. Friends If a person opens a new bank account with an SBI card and the bank issues a new SBI ATM card, it is a debit card used for online transactions and ATM withdrawals.
The SBI ATM you send to the branch sends a new debit card by express mail. A new SMS will be sent to the mobile number registered for the reservation information of the SBI bank card.
The format of the information message shown above is:
Your SBI bank card XXXX (last 4 digits) was sent on DD-MM-YYYY with express shipping number XXXXXXXXXXX. Follow the instructions in the acceptance letter to generate your PIN.
How to Track SBI ATM Card Delivery Status
- Go to the India Post website from your device.
- In the Track N Track section, select an item.
- Enter the received tracking ID accepted by your mobile number.
- After that, solve the captcha and click continue.
- That’s it, after that you will see the delivery status of your SBI ATM card.
Other Ways to Track SBI ATM Delivery Card Online
If you want a new debit card or want to upgrade an existing one, apply for a new card online. Your new ATM card will be delivered to your registered address within 7 business days.
Here’s how to track SBI debit card shipment using mobile banking after placing an order online.
How to Track SBI Debit Card Delivery Status Online?
You can track the status of your SBI ATM shipment online through Mobile Banking. To check the delivery status online, you need to log in to Yono Lite SBI.
Steps to follow to know the delivery status of a new SBI ATM card online through mobile banking.
- First, open and sign in to the SBI Yono Lite app.
- Once logged in, click on the “Manage Cards” section.
- On the next screen, tap the “Credit Card Issue Tracking” option in the Manage Cards section.
- Here, select your bank account number. SBI ATM Delivery Status
- Then select a year and month from the drop-down menu. (For example, if you apply in January 2021 and select this year and this month). Click on the “Submit” tab.
- On the next page, you can see the shipping status of the SBI card and find out when it will be delivered.
- The bank will now send you your new ATM card via instant mail. It will be delivered within 7 business days.
if you are a regular user of the internet, you will probably know the website YouTube and if you want to know How to Get YouTube Premium Student Discount & How to Convert Youtube to Mp3 Format check linked articles.
Using a sbicard Website
For details on tracking an SBI card, simply follow these easy steps:
- Go to sbicard.com from your computer or smartphone.
- You should now see the option – Track your app on the home page.
- Click the Track button after entering the question number.
- On the new screen, you can see the details of the authorization of the SBI card.
Track SBI Card Dispatch Details
Once your credit card has been approved and delivered, you will receive an SMS notification from SBI with your order ID and shipping company.
- Please go to the tracking website of the corresponding shipping company.
- In the Tracking ID or Order ID box, enter the Tracking ID or Order ID received by SMS.
- You can now view the current status of your SBI credit card information.
- You must unlock the card upon receipt.
SBI ATM Card Status Enquiry through Online SBI
If you have an active SBI (Net Banking) online account and want to know the status of your SBI ATM card application, you can do so online. Follow the instructions below:
- First, log in to your SBI bank account with your SBI online banking username and password
- Then click on the Electronic Services Menu and then on ATM Card Services.
- Now select “Request ATM/Debit Card”.
- You will now see a screen with two tabs. apply and ask
- Select the Question tab. Then, from the list below, select the account number provided when applying for your debit card, followed by the month of your ATM card.
- It is important to note that the date range for the card application status must be within 6 months.
- Within 14 days you will receive a new ATM card for speed shipping. You must be sure of the address you have provided. must be correct To verify the address, go to the menu on the left and select “Profile”, then “My Profile”.
- His address can be found there. When you open a bank account, this information is provided to you. So if your address has changed, go to the branch and request a change of address.
- Submit a new ATM card application only after you update your address.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: How Can I Track my New SBI ATM Card?
Ans: This is an open question. I think you have an SBI bank account. You have to go to the SBI branch of your account.
There you need to fill out a form to get a new ATM card.
Fill in the address and all the details on the form and send it to the designated agent. You will receive your new ATM card at your address within 10 days.
You cannot monitor the status of an ATM card yourself. To find out the status, visit your local branch or the nearest SBI branch. They can monitor the situation online through ATMWEB (intranet site).
Ques: How Can I Apply an SBI Atm Card to Another Address in Internet Banking?
Ans: Yes, you can apply through Net banking.
Obviously, you can’t because the ATM delivers to the registered address you provided when opening the local branch account.
The only way to do this is to change your contact address at the originating branch by writing to the Branch Manager.
Ques: How Long Does It Take to Get Approved for an SBI Credit Card?
After submitting your documents, it will take up to 21 days to process your application. The final authorization of your credit card depends on the documents you have provided to the bank.
Ques: What Is Card Dispatched?
Ans: Once your application is approved, your card will be sent to you. If so, you will receive a post as your status. You will receive an SMS indicating the expected delivery time.
Read more articles:
- Change Your Number When You Call Someone
- See Who Liked You on Tinder Without Gold
- Fix Instagram Reels Option Not Working or Showing
Hope now you can easily check SBI ATM debit card delivery status after reading this article. It is a very simple process if you read this article then you know. After applying for the debit card and as soon as the ATM card has been sent by the bank, the bank sends a quick mail number via SMS.
You can go to any related website and track your ATM card using this quick mail number.
If you like this post, have fun with your friends and family and if you have any questions about this post, you can comment your doubts and we will try to solve them soon.