Warframe is a free third-party shooter released in November 2013 for PlayStation, Xbox consoles, and PC. Players control members of an ancient military race called the Tenno. Currently, there are 46 heroes / characters in the game. They are also called frameworks and each comes with a different set of skills based on a particular topic. Not all of these characters are the best when it comes to going solo or on group PvE travel. That’s why we’ve selected a list of Warframe categories to rank all indies based on their overall performance in the game.
Over the past eight years, the developers of Digital Extremes have put more frames into the game. They expanded the system and enhanced the value of the game. With continued developer support since 2013, Warframe fans have grown over time and, in 2019, dropped to $ 50 million. The developers have not only added more characters to the Warframe, but have also introduced hundreds of new weapons. You may want to check out our Warframe weapon list. Simulate all the weapons you will find while playing.
For Honor & Jump Force is a game that lets you choose from a wide range of different characters. At the time of writing, there exist a total of 28 different characters called heroes.
What is Warframe?
Warframe is a collaborative shooter video game that plays the role of a third person set in an evolving sci-fi world. The player takes on the role of Warframe and their operator, trying to survive the horrors of this new era.
Players can play alone or with others in four interactive modes: story mode, on an endless journey; notifications (limited time); and unions (cooperative story mode). Released March 23, 2013 for Microsoft Windows; it was released for PlayStation and Xbox shortly thereafter.
The player takes on the role of Warframe, a powerful ancient exoskeleton used by soldiers who can arm themselves with weapons and armor to adapt to different combat situations. The continuation of the game revolves around the discovery of new tools and Warframes.
Warframes are initially armed with a primary, secondary, and melee weapon, as well as the ability that can be activated in combat to provide a variety of support. As the player progresses through the game, more weapons will be available for different purposes.
There are over 40 bullet suits known as Warframes, each with their own unique skills and weapons. To win you have to choose the best. That’s why we created this Warframe category. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Warframe Tier List
A category list is the order or level of something in terms of related quality. We have created this list of Warframe categories so you can choose the best update and make sure your choice affects the game.
Warframe is one of the best games on the market and has many players around the world. There are over 40 Warframes, but which one is the best?
This list of categories will help you decide which Warframe best suits your play style. The level goes from S to E, where S is the leader and E is the worst.
Warframe level list category
As they progress through the game, these warframes offer many advantages and their disadvantages are easily identified.
- Mesa Ballistic Battery Shooting Gallery Shatter Shield Peacemaker
- Octavia Mallet Resonator Metronome Amp
- Saryn Spores Molt Toxic Lash Miasma
- Trinity Well of Life Energy Vampire Link Blessing
- Nova Null Star Antimatter Drop Wormhole Molecular Prime
- Wisp Reservoirs Wil-O-Wisp Breach Surge Sol Gate
Warframe Tier List A Category
These warframes are ideal for almost any gaming environment. While they aren’t as bright as the S-tier ones, they are solid enough and can easily control game content with the right equipment and setup.
- Inaros Desiccation Devour Sandstorm Scarab Swarm
- Ivara Quiver Navigator Prowl Artemis Bow
- Chroma Spectral Scream Elemental Ward Vex Armor Effigy
- Khora Whipclaw Ensnare Venari Strangledome
- Gara Shattered Lash Splinter Storm Spectorage Mass Vitrify
- Volt Shock Speed Electric Shield Discharge
- Rhino Rhino Charge Iron Skin Roar Rhino Stomp
- Wukong Celestial Twin Cloud Walker Defy Primal Fury
- Equinox Metamorphosis Rest & Rage Pacify & Provoke Mend & Maim
- Nidus Virulence Larva Parasitic Link Ravenous
- Gauss Mach Rush Kinetic Plating Thermal Sunder Redline
- Nezha Fire Walker Blazing Chakram Warding Halo Divine Spears
These are suitable for any purpose for which the game is released. With good planning and construction, these warframes have the potential to become powerhouses in the future.
- Mirage Hall of Mirrors Sleight of Hand Eclipse Prism
- Baruuk Elude Lull Desolate Hands Serene Storm
- Oberon Smite Hallowed Ground Renewal Reckoning
- Harrow Condemn Penance Thurible Covenant
- Titania Spellbind Tribute Lantern Razorwing
- Limbo Banish Stasis Rift Surge Cataclysm
- Revenant Enthrall Mesmer Skin Reave Danse Macabre
- Ember Fireball Immolation Fire Blast Inferno
- Protea Grenade Fan Blaze Artillery Dispensary Temporal Anchor
Do you want a quick overview of the best classes and cards in Genshin Impact & Idle Heroes, Our Genshin Impact Tier list & Idle Heroes Tier List will provide you with just that?
Anyone can enjoy medium warframes. However, fewer strategies are needed to strengthen these units than their higher tier counterparts, so be prepared to invest time and resources in building these units.
- Nekros Soul Punch Terrify Desecrate Shadows of the Dead
- Vauban Tesla Nervos Minelayer Photon Strike Bastille
- Mag Pull Magnetize Polarize Crush
- Frost Freeze Ice Wave Snow Globe Avalanche
- Hildryn Balefire Pillage Haven Aegis Storm
- Excalibur Slash Dash Radial Bind Radial Javelin Exalted Blade
- Loki Decoy Invisibility Switch Teleport Radial Disarm
- Valkyr Rip Line Warcry Paralysis Hysteria
- Ash Shuriken Smoke Screen Teleport Blade Storm
- Garuda Dread Mirror Blood Altar Bloodletting Seeking Talons
These are sub-warframes that don’t have a lot of heavy gear. They are guilty of using a niche and many players use them just for the sake of that particular style of play.
- Banshee Sonic Boom Sonar Silence Sound Quake
- Atlas Landslide Tectonics Petrify Rumblers
We recommend that you avoid these warframes on your game console as you will receive minimal investment rewards on them. They have obvious flaws that prove the problem with the current state of the game.
- Hydroid Tempest Barrage Tidal Surge Undertow Tentacle Swarm
- Grendel Feast Nourish Regurgitate Pulverize
- Zephyr Tail Wind Airburst Turbulence Tornado
- Nyx Mind Control Psychic Bolts Chaos Absorb
Advantages of the Tier List
There are many benefits to using the Warframe category while playing, including:
- You will be able to choose the best Warframe for your preferred play style.
- You will know which skills are the best and you can decide which are the best.
- You will know the power of all Warframes.
- You can compare two different frames to better understand your energy level and choose the one you think is most suitable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: What are Action Simulation Games?
Ans: Action simulation games are video games that combine the elements of their action with the types of missions, a key element to focus more on the fighting characters. And much more in real time than based on construction changes.
Ques: What does the Tier List Mean?
Ans: The tier list is the average of all players in competitive sports, with the categories “low” and “high”. In general, this list distinguishes which characters are considered suitable for competitive play (i.e. the highest level) versus the strongest or most successful selection (lower class).
Ques: How to Use the Warframe Tier List?
Ans: The level range is a visual representation of the energy level. At the top, you’ll find Warframes with high damage and survivability. Eventually, you will find Warframe with little damage and survivability. These Warframes are not for beginners who want to keep things simple.
Read more articles:
Using the Warframe category list above, you will be able to choose the right Warframe for your play style. You can also use it as an opportunity to explore different styles and find the one that suits you best.
We hope you enjoyed reading this article and found it useful. If you have ideas, share them below. We will be happy to answer you.
Review & Discussion