Hi, you want to know how to turn on the flashlight while playing a video on an Android device and iPhone and you are in the right place.
Most Android phones have this default setting whenever you get a video call flashlight, it turns on by itself. It’s very annoying when you don’t want it to open.
But some phones don’t have this setting so you have to turn it on by yourself and it’s very annoying sometimes. I wish we could have automatic LED sensors on our mobile devices.
Today in this article we will share how to enable/disable flash in advance during Whatsapp video calls or incoming calls. Most Android smartphones offer a flashlight or torch function during a video call.
- 1 How to Turn On Flashlight During Video Call?
- 2 How to Turn on Flash While Video Calling on an Android?
- 3 Try Split Screen
- 4 How to Turn Off a Flashlight During a Video Call?
- 5 How Do I Use the Rear Camera of Whatsapp Video Calls?
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
- 7 Ques: How Do I Turn on the Flashlight During a Video Call?
- 8 Ques: Can You Turn on the Flash on Facetime?
- 9 Ques: How Do I Turn off the Flashlight During a Call?
- 10 Conclusion
How to Turn On Flashlight During Video Call?
Modern phones come with a built-in setup to handle the front camera. Therefore, refer to your phone’s user manual to see where the settings are stored.
Once you find the setting, turn on the flashlight while the video call is active, so you don’t have to turn the light on and off again.
At the end of the call, the flashlight will turn off automatically. Therefore, there is no need to manage the settings manually.
How to Turn on Flash While Video Calling on an Android?
There will be times when you will need to use a flashlight while shooting a video. For example, you may need an LED light in the front or rear to maximize ambient light.
Furthermore, many users prefer to use the front camera during a video call to create sufficient light exposure in front of them.
The features may sound interesting, but not all devices have advantages. If you are using the latest smartphone model with the Android Marshmallow version, these features will be built into your device.
The remaining version will need to adjust its own settings or use a third-party app to use the flashlight on your device.
- A step-by-step guide to turning on a flashlight during a WhatsApp video call.
- Go to the Settings app on your Android device.
- Then, click on the system app.
- Scroll down and find the call settings app.
- In the opened window, find the settings for incoming calls.
- Now, check the flashlight option.
- Open the lamp option.
- You are now done.
Whenever you use a Whatsapp video call, the flashlight will open and you will use it as you want. If you want to turn off the flashlight, use the notification bar.
There you will find the option to turn the flashlight on and on. So you don’t have to go back to normal. Use the shortcut and the task will be completed.
Try Split Screen
If your device has a split-screen option, you can try this trick.
- Make sure you make a free WhatsApp video call.
- When the phone is about to wake up and is connected to any of the contacts, it should split the screen and keep a completely white part.
- You can use a screen or wallpaper like this and other screens to keep your video call open. Now you can easily talk to that person again even in the dark.
How to Turn Off a Flashlight During a Video Call?
If you don’t like this feature, you can also turn off the flashlight on your Android smartphone. You just have to follow the above steps and disable this option.
- The first step is to open the Settings app on your iPhone device.
- Now go to the General option and click on Accessibility.
- Here you can find an option similar to the Flash LED Notifications option, just click on it and enable this option.
- If you want to disable this option, please follow the previous step and close the option.
- Is it possible to turn on the flashlight?
- As I said technically, it is impossible to make a front or rear flashlight.
- But there are some people who claim that this front and the rear flash feature will work.
- If so, if you use Redmi (Xiaomi), Oppo, Samsung, and Vivo, few people say it works, but if you use something different, this strategy will not work for you.
How Do I Use the Rear Camera of Whatsapp Video Calls?
The notification settings on the phone will have the same functionality. Drag the sidebar from the top or bottom of the screen. A notification page will open. There will be some icons on the page that you can view and customize.
Click on the open flashlight, which will give you another option to change the settings. Here you can turn the flashlight on or off while on a video call.
Not all phones support features, so check the device specifications first to make sure you have sufficient rights to use the features and hardware support.
The rear camera also works perfectly with you during a video call. Use the feature whenever you have an emergency. It is not recommended to use a flashlight during a video call. It will warm your phone and shut it down during a video call.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: How Do I Turn on the Flashlight During a Video Call?
Ans: While the video is playing, drag the notification panel and turn on the flashlight. Download any third-party flashlight system that supports both lights. While connected to a video call, open the app and enable the light of your choice. This could help your friend.
Ques: Can You Turn on the Flash on Facetime?
Ans: The first step is to open the Settings app on your Android device. Now click on the apply option. Scroll down and click on the call settings app. Select the incoming calls settings and here you need to enable the Flash when ringing option (Flash notification for incoming calls).
Ques: How Do I Turn off the Flashlight During a Call?
Ans: In most Android smartphones this option is hidden, so you can’t access it step by step from the menu, but you can go to Settings: in the search box, search for incoming calls, or search directly for flash, finally, you will find the option. Flashes when ringing to close.
Read more articles:
Hope now you can easily turn on the flash during video calling on your Android or iPhone device. If you have any questions on this topic, feel free to comment below. Thank you for visiting the Trucos Express blog. Keep visiting for more updates.
If you like this post, please share it with your friends and family. If in doubt, please let us know in the comment section and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.